[UPDATED 8/8/10 QVGA-WQVGA v.1.2] [SPB MS 3.5.X THEME] [ALL] GTX Sense by DOC3000

Search This thread

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
Special thanks:

Thanks to Kamil, [ElCondor] and all GTX Team for idea and grafics.
Thanks to Vostradamus for his widgets used in my theme
Thanks to naong for his MobileSense Theme which formed the basis of my theme
Thanks to all whose graphics I used in my theme: Lycox, dena994, DarkNinja, younxta.

Theme in the development process. I will make changes to my theme until until it becomes perfect. all bugs will eventually be corrected. I plan to add many more widgets.

Please post information about theme bugs with the screenshots. they will be corrected.

08.08.10 QVGA-WQVGA v.1.2
- bug fix
- changed weather icons
- added layouts variants of buttons destination
Portrait Only

- INSTALL IT TO DEVICE MEMORY
- install on a clean Shell
- "problems are all related to a non ENGLISH rom version.
Just duplicate the SPB Mobile shell folder under the Localized program files folder to a "Program Files" folder on the root of device.

For example my "Program Files" is "Programas" (Portuguese) so i made a folder named "Program Files" on the root and copied the "SPB Mobile shell folder" into there after a reboot everything works. Of course you'll get extra 11,25MB ocupied but until no other solution it works very well". Thanks to jpl69

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

PLZ, DON`T MIRROR

____________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS - BUY ME A BEER.

Last edited:
Reactions: ai6908

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
VGA-WVGA

The VGA-WVGA theme version is BETA. Bugs will be corrected together. I have neither the time nor the equipment to test these screens.Not all widgets are made for this screen resolution. Coming soon. PLZ, DON`T MIRROR

DOWNLOAD

Hello. I regret that I am doing a theme in the rare free moment from work. so progress is slow. as I said, the resolution of my device WQVGA. under other screen resolutions have to do a theme blindly. Unfortunately, users despite my request not help me edit bugs with the help of screenshots. Request to all users: Be patient. Right now I have no time to physically complete the theme. I am very busy at work. I need to earn money for a living. I promise to lay out the weekend updating my theme. Thank you all for your support. Tomorrow I will update links.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Reactions: ai6908

boenk_oy

Apr 16, 2010
awsome... can i have it for my Phone?? if yes may i have the download link please?? thanks..

F

Frans Parnel

Very nice, I added this to the "everything gtx" thread!

anjuajax

Dec 19, 2008
Magical

I just replaced Energy GTX ROM with Energy titanium version plus spb mobile as these ROMs are heavy on my HD. Really felt bad doing that as I just adore the GTX theme. But seems you are going to fullfill the dream again..I think not only us but the SPB team will adore your commendable job. Waiting eagerly for the theme...:D;)

dena994

Apr 16, 2009
ITALY
Sorry but the black analog clock you are using is mine......It would be a good thing if you had asked me if you could include it in the theme.....or include me in the project....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Special thanks:

Thanks to Kamil, [ElCondor] and all GTX Team for idea and grafics.
    Thanks to Vostradamus for his widgets used in my theme
    Thanks to naong for his MobileSense Theme which formed the basis of my theme
    Thanks to all whose graphics I used in my theme: Lycox, dena994, DarkNinja, younxta.

Theme in the development process. I will make changes to my theme until until it becomes perfect. all bugs will eventually be corrected. I plan to add many more widgets.

Please post information about theme bugs with the screenshots. they will be corrected.

08.08.10 QVGA-WQVGA v.1.2
    - bug fix
    - changed weather icons
    - added layouts variants of buttons destination
    Portrait Only

- INSTALL IT TO DEVICE MEMORY
    - install on a clean Shell
    - "problems are all related to a non ENGLISH rom version.
    Just duplicate the SPB Mobile shell folder under the Localized program files folder to a "Program Files" folder on the root of device.

For example my "Program Files" is "Programas" (Portuguese) so i made a folder named "Program Files" on the root and copied the "SPB Mobile shell folder" into there after a reboot everything works. Of course you'll get extra 11,25MB ocupied but until no other solution it works very well". Thanks to jpl69

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

PLZ, DON`T MIRROR

VGA-WVGA

The VGA-WVGA theme version is BETA. Bugs will be corrected together. I have neither the time nor the equipment to test these screens.Not all widgets are made for this screen resolution. Coming soon. PLZ, DON`T MIRROR

DOWNLOAD

Hello. I regret that I am doing a theme in the rare free moment from work. so progress is slow. as I said, the resolution of my device WQVGA. under other screen resolutions have to do a theme blindly. Unfortunately, users despite my request not help me edit bugs with the help of screenshots. Request to all users: Be patient. Right now I have no time to physically complete the theme. I am very busy at work. I need to earn money for a living. I promise to lay out the weekend updating my theme. Thank you all for your support. Tomorrow I will update links.

please dont stop the project! if you want i can help you with the design but dont stop!

ок, my Friends. it was a joke. :)