big start menu icons

Search This thread

jonnyhall1bmx1

Jul 29, 2008
bradford
does any 1 know how to get big start menu icons in wm6.5 like on the hd2? i have seen this on one of the miroms but the ram was too low to use :( so i want to use a clean rom with plenty of free ram with the big start hd2 start menu icons. i have searched round apparently i need to edit the start menu grid scene cpr file or something

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
does any 1 know how to get big start menu icons in wm6.5 like on the hd2? i have seen this on one of the miroms but the ram was too low to use :( so i want to use a clean rom with plenty of free ram with the big start hd2 start menu icons. i have searched round apparently i need to edit the start menu grid scene cpr file or something

yeh i noticed this too! those HTC fonts look nicer. there is a reg tweak to enable this is the ROM but it has to be cooked in. it is called HTC Fonts. If you want these but have no RAM, try a sense ROM with it, then deactivate sense in the today settings :)

p.s - i have sent the PM to NRG! ;)

jonnyhall1bmx1

Jul 29, 2008
bradford
yeh i noticed this too! those HTC fonts look nicer. there is a reg tweak to enable this is the ROM but it has to be cooked in. it is called HTC Fonts. If you want these but have no RAM, try a sense ROM with it, then deactivate sense in the today settings :)

p.s - i have sent the PM to NRG! ;)
yeahh nice one i do like the htc fonts nice and big:) and yeahh mail me when you have arranged everything with nrg and get the adress i will post the same day i get the adress if its a morning:) take care!

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
yeahh nice one i do like the htc fonts nice and big:) and yeahh mail me when you have arranged everything with nrg and get the adress i will post the same day i get the adress if its a morning:) take care!

Yeh, thanks mate! Take care to you to.l! I'm just awaiting a reply from NRG, i will PM the address to you straight away ;)
Thanks! :)