UPDATED 2/1/2011 [ROM] [Sense 2.2.1 Froyo] ChocolateFroyo v1.0-rel2 - Go Sense

Search This thread

tom0769

Dec 15, 2010
Just to clarify I just tried flashing this rom and I am too getting the same installation abort issue. You're not the only one mate. :confused:

If you are using CWM recovery, you can just togle signature verification check.
Afterwards it should install, presumed that the updater script is OK

Delta-flasher

Dec 15, 2010
So, no update coming?

FYI, I flashed Flykernel 13 over this ROM, and the speed is much much better.

But camera still not working...

notea

Oct 5, 2010
Norwich
camera was fixed in the herolatte rom,i havent personally given up on this rom i will get back to this rom soon n c if i can fix the camera on this since it has amazing potential as a daily...

there is a 2.2 sense working camera, check your facts before you post, or just read the thread your posting in!

for any others out there who want to use this rom but need the camera, try the zero hero rom. it's ginger but runs pretty well considering. just make sure you flash the right ones, and have swap and ext partitions on your sd card.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21204139&postcount=181 (most recent rom)
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21281775&postcount=201 (wifi fix)

Last edited:

bharat_goku

Jun 7, 2011
Bangalore
ASUS ROG Phone 3
there is a 2.2 sense working camera, check your facts before you post, or just read the thread your posting in!

for any others out there who want to use this rom but need the camera, try the zero hero rom. it's ginger but runs pretty well considering. just make sure you flash the right ones, and have swap and ext partitions on your sd card.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21204139&postcount=181 (most recent rom)
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21281775&postcount=201 (wifi fix)

i really did not understand wat u meant by quoting my post,
I SAID HEROLATTE HAS FIXED CAMERA cos the guy behind me asked which rom had it fixed,i hope u read my post properly before u posted instead of acting like a stud n posted wat u did :\

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS ROM IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE FOR AN UNDETERMINED PERIOD OF TIME.

This is a 2.2 Sense ROM. Unfortunately, it still has two bugs, but even so it is usable, stable and fast.

ATTENTION! For those who already have 1.0-rel1 flashed, make sure you backup your data because flashing the ROM will wipe data even if you don't do it from recovery.

Note: There will be no other update until the Camera is fixed. Also, don't expect any updates in the next 1-2 weeks.

See post #2 for changelog and critical information.

ss1ht.png
    ss2cwj.png
    ss4g.png

What does not work:
    - Camera
    - Bluetooth audio WITH SOME DEVICES

Just so you know, I'm working hard to fix those issues, so don't panic, this will be updated soon. You might help me find other bugs if you test it. I can guarantee that if you don't need the camera, this ROM can work as an everyday ROM just fine.

What works:

- flash 10
    - EXT-A2SD
    - Calls, SMS, MMS
    - Internet 2G/3G
    - WiFi
    - GPS/AGPS
    - OpenGL
    - lights
    - accelerometer, sensors
    - wired/wireless tethering
    ... everything else
    + Teeter - I've packed it so you can have a bit of fun?

Instructions:
    Flash it and make a cup of coffee because the first boot takes AGES. Don't panic, it will eventually start :)).

The custom kernel included is compiled from Erasmux's FlyKernel 12a. I've just enabled my dual-governor configuration and made the changes required by that. Nothing much, so credits to him.

Credits also go to the CDMA Hero devs which made this in the first place.

ChocolateFroyo 1.0-rel2(multiupload)
    MD5: d08fb202c3bde7fd5bfb4751bd961fed

READ!!!

1.0-rel2

- fixed lights
    - cleaned system - boots faster, runs smoother
    - adjusted dalvik heapsize
    - added custom kernel with dual-governor configuration(read below for more info)

1.0-rel1
    Initial release

About the Dual-Governor configuration:

The default settings are: 352/691 ondemand screenon, 176/352 conservative screen off. This way the battery is conserved while the performance is at its best when you need it. If your phone can't run @691MHz, all you have to do is download the attached file, unzip it, and edit it as following:
    echo 691200 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
    This line tells the kernel what's the max frequency when the screen is on. Here you can edit with one of the following values:
    After you edit it accordingly, save it and push the file to /system/etc/init.d:
    adb remount
    adb push 90governor /system/etc/init.d
    adb reboot
    Now you're good to go!
    The new version is UP!
    Make sure you read both post #1 and #2 before flashing.
    I still have one more thing to do. I hope to finish it today.
    @mouz.poly
    What do you mean?

I'm planning an upgrade for tomorrow.