What lanyard strap will you use?

Search This thread

Biffy

Aug 14, 2007
Firstly, let me congratulate Sony for allowing a lanyard to be attached! My Galaxy note doesn't have a lanyard hole and neither did my last Desire Z, Desire or HD2.

They are sooo useful for getting phones out of pockets by the strap, using the phone one handed or of course preventing the phone slipping out of your hand. And believe it or not, the Xperia Z having one was a major reason in me buying it!

Anyway, does anyone have plans on getting a particular strap?

On amazon, some reviews of cheap ones mentioned them breaking, so I'm thinking of using a wii controller strap which may match my white Z quite well.

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke
I'm very pleased to see it too. It's a great little feature - i have no idea why it disappeared from the market. I'm going to use the one that Sony provided with PSP - maybe something better if you guys find something worth recommending :)

parapaul

Apr 27, 2008
West Midlands
The Wii strap is a great idea for a wrist lanyard :)

If I want a neck lanyard for any reason, I'll probably just use the one my work ID badge hangs on.

mouse100

Sep 20, 2010
R: What lanyard strap will you use?

I don't understand why they didn't put one in the box.. It's a very cheap optional.

Nexus 7 3G - Tapatalk

noxlord

Apr 4, 2011
Xperia XZ2
Lanyard straps are a very Japanese thing to use. I love them and this is another small thing that make the XZ a great phone.

orenxda

Dec 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Using these ones:
Genuine UltraFire® High Quality leather led torch wrist strap lanyard tether UK
&
EDC Paracord lanyard wrist strap Mil spec 550 7 strand genuine US Gov contract (ACU camo)

If links don't work google for litetek-uk store

Also these rings seem really good for a phone use:
615806974_o.jpg

Last edited:

buljo

Dec 14, 2008
Norway
www.dsolutions.no
the lanyard option definitive sold me over. will be perfect for this summer. I do alot of boating, and killed a couple of phones at sea, usually intoxicated :laugh:.
now I can fall in the sea with the phone in my pocket without killing it. also fitting a flotation device with the lanyard strap makes sure that it dont go to the bottom of the sea...

after the Xperia V i will never go back to a non-waterproof phone..

consti83

Mar 20, 2012
I just can't find a cool lanyard - most of them have metal parts which might scretch the screen

orenxda

Dec 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Top Liked Posts