Working camera / camcorder !!!!! :D

Search This thread

petermg

Aug 7, 2008
Ok after like THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!! Of testing different cameras and camcorders I found one that WORKS! I wanted a camera that had the correct orientation for pictures AND would also have the correct orientation for videos but ALSO had the audio in SYNC!! FOR SOME FREAKING REASON most of the video recording apps for this device do NOT SYNC the audio to the video!!!!

I have attached it in a ZIP file. It was too big as an APK to attach. So just unzip it and install the apk. This is version 2.5.1. For some reason version 3.0.1 would flip the video upside down when recording with the camera on top, a problem that this version does NOT have :). That is, this version has no orientation issues and can record the audio and video in sync!! One thing I do is I change the audio quality to 48khz in the camcorder settings. Took me THREE DAYS of testing camera apps to find this and I found no solution on the KFHD 7 sections so hopefully this will help someone else :) Have fun!!!! :good::good::good:

P.S. It's called "Camera JB+" which also installs "Gallery JB+"

UPDATE: Attachment removed due to it being a paid APP. Just search "Camera JB+" in the market to find it. It's the only camera/camcorder I've found that works on this device correctly.

Last edited:

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
Ok after like THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!! Of testing different cameras and camcorders I found one that WORKS! I wanted a camera that had the correct orientation for pictures AND would also have the correct orientation for videos but ALSO had the audio in SYNC!! FOR SOME FREAKING REASON most of the video recording apps for this device do NOT SYNC the audio to the video!!!!

I have attached it in a ZIP file. It was too big as an APK to attach. So just unzip it and install the apk. This is version 2.5.1. For some reason version 3.0.1 would flip the video upside down when recording with the camera on top, a problem that this version does NOT have :). That is, this version has no orientation issues and can record the audio and video in sync!! One thing I do is I change the audio quality to 48khz in the camcorder settings. Took me THREE DAYS of testing camera apps to find this and I found no solution on the KFHD 7 sections so hopefully this will help someone else :) Have fun!!!! :good::good::good:

P.S. It's called "Camera JB+" which also installs "Gallery JB+"

camera jb+ isnt a paid app ?

petermg

Aug 7, 2008
camera jb+ isnt a paid app ?

Apparently it IS a paid app. I didn't see it when I searched "camera" in the app store. I got a result of like 250 and none of them were this one so I searched in Aptoide and that's where I found it. When I just searched "Camera JB+" in the app store it DID come up so I updated my post and removed the attachment. In any event, again, it's the only camera / camcorder I've found to work correctly on this device.

flandi

Oct 16, 2011
For cm11 willshep recommended in the dev forum section the

Nexus 7 Camera Launcher (playstore)

Seems to work great (after reboot). Even viedorecording has synced audio.

Gesendet von meinem Amazon Kindle Fire HD mit Tapatalk 4