[Q] rooting mi1 questions with safestrap

Search This thread

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
hey guys this isn't my first rodeo however it is with safestrap and all this crap so i just got a replacemtn s4 from verizon running mi1 downloading the de la vega root tool currently taking a lot longer than expected so here is my goal, root got that part covered seems pretty self explainatory what i want to do is install safestrap or somehting to flash roms my plan is for now to be stock rooted... 4.3 and eventually flash other tw roms from what i understand that is all that can be installed using s.s. i have searched and search and cannot find any safestrap threads with info on how to's do's and don'ts so if someone can leand me a helping hand that would be fantastic sorry for the poor english i just work up and am too lazy to fix things atm

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
hey guys this isn't my first rodeo however it is with safestrap and all this crap so i just got a replacemtn s4 from verizon running mi1 downloading the de la vega root tool currently taking a lot longer than expected so here is my goal, root got that part covered seems pretty self explainatory what i want to do is install safestrap or somehting to flash roms my plan is for now to be stock rooted... 4.3 and eventually flash other tw roms from what i understand that is all that can be installed using s.s. i have searched and search and cannot find any safestrap threads with info on how to's do's and don'ts so if someone can leand me a helping hand that would be fantastic sorry for the poor english i just work up and am too lazy to fix things atm

I'm pretty sure if you stay with MI1 you won't be able to flash any 4.3 ROMs. As of now the only one available is Hyperdrive 11 (soon to be 12). If you update to MJ7 or MK2 then you can flash 4.3 ROMs.
There are a few more 4.2 based ROMs in the dev section.
My advice to you (and everybody) would be to do your research. Read, read, read.

SimonK9

Dec 24, 2013
with my expirience with safe strap on the motorola razr,
safe strap, like its name is safe :)
before the stock rom loads it let you choose which rom to use.
you have few rom slots and and you can choose.
thre SS roms dont overwrite the stock

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur

I posted a guidline in general section to show step by step to go from ME7 to MJ7, install saferoot, safestrap and HD11.0...would apply to what you want to do

Reactions: oldwolf613

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
Thanks man unfortunately the phone I had was wonkey sent it back and got a new one came installed with me7 guessing that is in there as well u mind shooting me a link to your guide thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I posted a guidline in general section to show step by step to go from ME7 to MJ7, install saferoot, safestrap and HD11.0...would apply to what you want to do