Flashing/Rooting HTC One - HDD on PC missing

Search This thread

j4v3d

Dec 24, 2013
Manchester
Hi Guys,

I know this is going to sound down right outrageous but this is what happened;

After i rooted my HTC One for some weird reason i have lost my secondary HDD. There is no sign of it in BIOS or on my computer. Has anyone come across this sort of problem before? My PC was working flawlessly till i rooted my HTC One and the next day i started up the PC no secondary HDD.

Any ideas? I used the guide on the HTCOneRoot website.

Also left a comment there to see if anyone can help/assist.

Thanks
j4v3d

Apologies if posted in the wrong section.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hi Guys,

After i rooted my HTC One for some weird reason i have lost my secondary HDD. There is no sign of it in BIOS or on my computer. Has anyone come across this sort of problem before? My PC was working flawlessly till i rooted my HTC One and the next day i started up the PC no secondary HDD.

Thanks
j4v3d

coincidence and bad luck ... rooting your One had nothing to do with your PC HDD Failing
it the same as saying I rooted my phone and my car won't start

j4v3d

Dec 24, 2013
Manchester
coincidence and bad luck ... rooting your One had nothing to do with your PC HDD Failing

That is what i initially thought. Replaced the HDD and looking to flash a new ROM on my HTC One so hoping my HDD doesn't coincidentally fails on me again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    j4v3d