[ROM] KK 4.4.2 Gummy Rom (AOSP)

Search This thread

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
I tried to record video,1080P and Camera just stopped. I couldnt open, I Reboot phone and I flocked the camera app again and still stopped issue.
Google Maps, yandex maps, foursquare.... These programs find location however 1-2 miles away from my location :D

Delete your gallery apk and camera apk then reinstall them. I think the gallery is what is causing this issue, it is not just with this ROM.

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Did you do a clean install?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Yup!
A clean install
edit: Both the Jan 22 and Jan 24 roms have problem with wifi not detecting networks. Earlier builds did not have this problem. Interestingly cm11 official has the same problem since jan 23 build.

Last edited:

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Anybody tried the Jan 22 or Jan 24 builds?
Can't seem to get wifi to see networks in both those builds.
Doing a clean install every time.
Surprisingly same problem with cm11 official build Jan 23.
Workaround is to flash boot.img from older rom.
Tried changing E980 baseband versions but nothing works.

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Man these Team_Gummy guys don't check after uploading if the whole file has propoerly uploaded.
The Jan20 rom was only 48mb(it was not an update) and now the Jan26 rom is only 132mb.
Anybody know how to reach out to these guys and inform them of this?

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Man these Team_Gummy guys don't check after uploading if the whole file has propoerly uploaded.
The Jan20 rom was only 48mb(it was not an update) and now the Jan26 rom is only 132mb.
Anybody know how to reach out to these guys and inform them of this?

See in the about phone area and look for names maybe. I am not using this right now, to be honest, I have no idea who is doing them

deadenz

Sep 20, 2008
Hartly, DE

lol. what's good enough? with my current rom I get over 3 days standby and 2.5 hrs screen on time, mostly texting, running apollo (music app) and normal usage.. no gaming or anything heavy like that. so does it compare at all?

edit: after reading more into the comments I don't even plan on flashing this rom.

Last edited:

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005

lol. what's good enough? with my current rom I get over 3 days standby and 2.5 hrs screen on time, mostly texting, running apollo (music app) and normal usage.. no gaming or anything heavy like that. so does it compare at all?

edit: after reading more into the comments I don't even plan on flashing this rom.

If you don't use your phone you could get a really long standby time.
"Good Enough" means that I being a heavy user can sometimes get very little standby time but screen-on time of 4.5 to 5.5 hours.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Dear Uppon2 I have been having problems with my wifi not detecting networks from the Jan 22 nightly onwards. This is after a clean flash.
Same is happening with cm11 official nightlies from Jan23 onwards.
However, if I flash the boot image from the last working roms, the wifi starts working.
Any suggestions?

Reactions: deadenz

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
No updates to the Gummy Rom since the Jan 24 nightly. Also the last few nightlies have been uploaded incomplete and there seems to be no way to contact the gummy rom team.
Any ideas?

Nigglenuts

Apr 16, 2013
Denver
All of their names on Twitter are on the first page in that screenshot... Could contact them that way

Sent from my Optimus G Pro using xda app-developers app

ahidayat

Mar 15, 2010
Can't get that screenshot page opened

Here it is..

7ehere4e.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nigglenuts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not my ROM. All credits belong to the original developer and their influences/credits!

Download Latest Nightlies Here .

Please use KK Gapps

Gummy Features:

New base built from AOSP
    Kill by long press back button (dev options)
    Status Bar Mods
    Quick settings including torch (gives you the option of the older style layout, scrollable and of course the newer tiles style layout)
    Theme Manager
    Hardware Key Mod
    Lock Screen Mod
    Many Wallpapers
    Performance Control
    Application Permission Controls
    Carrier Label Options
    Background Style
    Lock clock widget
    More stuff hidden around the place!

ENJOY!

proxy
    Yup me too but a note latest build can't install say installation aborted.

Be careful, the very latest is only an update zip 50mb or something. Make sure to get the one above it. I did the same thing, first time but Gummy-2.1-01-19-14-NIGHTLY-e980.zip is running for me

I not see in the toggles data on/off

I have the option to add it. It's "2G"

Edit; after trying it, fails to switch. However by long pressing it takes you right to the option to switch it of or on

Not sure but in my case not work

Sorry, read my last post

If you don't use your phone you could get a really long standby time.
    "Good Enough" means that I being a heavy user can sometimes get very little standby time but screen-on time of 4.5 to 5.5 hours.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Dear Uppon2 I have been having problems with my wifi not detecting networks from the Jan 22 nightly onwards. This is after a clean flash.
    Same is happening with cm11 official nightlies from Jan23 onwards.
    However, if I flash the boot image from the last working roms, the wifi starts working.
    Any suggestions?