[Q] Enable ART

Search This thread

alewillywonka

Mar 13, 2012
Venice
I have a problem with art runtime. If i set the art on settings and reboot it return on the dalvik runtime. It's a known issue? I'm on the latest beta on Nexus 5.

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
I have a problem with art runtime. If i set the art on settings and reboot it return on the dalvik runtime. It's a known issue? I'm on the latest beta on Nexus 5.

If you are using xposed, it will prevent art from enabling.

This is a common issue and well known for xposed. It has nothing to do with the ROM

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: BlackArtsInc

jaladhjin

Jul 13, 2013
If i enable it do I need to clean install after or anything ? Or do it after a clean install specifically ? I'm using beta 6 & Franco 33 on a n5

kl3

Sep 9, 2013
If i enable it do I need to clean install after or anything ? Or do it after a clean install specifically ? I'm using beta 6 & Franco 33 on a n5
You don't need to clean anything. Just switch between Dalvik and ART and reboot, the cache renews itself at boot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jaladhjin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you are using xposed, it will prevent art from enabling.

This is a common issue and well known for xposed. It has nothing to do with the ROM

Sent from my Nexus 5
    You don't need to clean anything. Just switch between Dalvik and ART and reboot, the cache renews itself at boot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk