[Q] Juopunutbear HBOOT 1.27 Stock RUU

Search This thread

NasterRetsan

Jul 3, 2014
Hello guys. I'm new in this "world" and I need some help.
I have unlocked the bootloader using HTC Dev, I'm also root and I have 4EXT recovery.
I want to be S-off to be SuperCID, install firmware 3.33 universal and then install ROMs without problems.

The webpage of Juopunutbear says that I needd to have a stock RUU and no other ROMs are supported. I have Android 4.0.3 official, it was updated by the phone (I haven't changed anything, for now hehe). Can I use Juopunutbear? Is my Android a stock RUU? If not, how can I use Juopunutbear? I've been looking for Stock RUU but I haven't found any version equals or bigger than my build number (3.32). My sensation is a Vodafone Spanish phone.

Thank you!!!

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Hello guys. I'm new in this "world" and I need some help.
I have unlocked the bootloader using HTC Dev, I'm also root and I have 4EXT recovery.
I want to be S-off to be SuperCID, install firmware 3.33 universal and then install ROMs without problems.

The webpage of Juopunutbear says that I needd to have a stock RUU and no other ROMs are supported. I have Android 4.0.3 official, it was updated by the phone (I haven't changed anything, for now hehe). Can I use Juopunutbear? Is my Android a stock RUU? If not, how can I use Juopunutbear? I've been looking for Stock RUU but I haven't found any version equals or bigger than my build number (3.32). My sensation is a Vodafone Spanish phone.

Thank you!!!

you have the stock ruu
but i suggest to use this guide for S-OFF
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2751187

you will avoid the wire trick:cool: