CM9 Alpha 0 Charging and SystemUI Fix by Dalingrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ServError

May 29, 2007
Depreciated - use Alpha 0.5 instead

The following is a fix posted by Dalingrin to address a slow charge issue and SystemUI force closes when disabling notifications affecting all Touchpads.

To install -

Place the fix zip in the root of your Touchpad's memory

Reboot your HP Touchpad

Select ClockWorkMod

Select install a zip from sdcard

select the zip and install

Reboot system.

Download Links (Fixed as of 1/18/12 3:55PM EST) -

http://goo-inside.me/roms/teamdouche/tenderloin/alpha/update-charger_systemui_fix-alpha0.zip

Credit goes to Flemmard for the SystemUI fix

Having trouble accessing your Touchpad's Memory? Either reboot into ClockWorkMod and select Mounts and Storage -> Mount USB Storage

Or, from within CM9, go to settings -> Storage, and use the button at the top right to access USB Modes. Check MTP mode and connect to your computer.

If this helped you, use the thanks! button

Last edited:

Joker Fuel

Mar 10, 2011
I would remove all direct links if I were u...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

sneef

Jan 29, 2009
truncated links

Your links are truncated. Check it. You'll see, they are not only truncated on screen in the post, the actual URL is truncated.

Thanks.

The following is a fix posted by Dalingrin to address a slow charge issue affecting all Touchpads.

To install -

Reboot your HP Touchpad

Select ClockWorkMod

Reboot system.

Download Links -

http://goo-inside.me...enderloin/alpha

http://www.techerrat...rFix-alpha0.zip

http://www.servili00...rFix-alpha0.zip

Having trouble accessing your Touchpad's Memory? Either reboot into ClockWorkMod and select Mounts and Storage -> Mount USB Storage

Or, from within CM9, go to settings -> Storage, and use the button at the top right to access USB Modes. Check MTP mode and connect to your computer.

ServError

May 29, 2007

bit1

Jul 28, 2008
Thanks Dalingrin for all the amazing work you put into this! I have a friend with a Galaxy Tab upset that the Touchpad has a better working version of ICS than he does!

quarlow

Feb 6, 2008
Tooele, UT
Thanks a million dalingrin for your work on this.

Is it just me or did the notification light stay on always before this update, and hold a wake lock? But, after the tuchpad will now enter deep sleep.

Not trying to issue a bug, as I know its early. But, wondering if that was expected.

newbieandroid

Mar 25, 2011
I flashed this plugged in the charger to charge came back to unlock it, the screen won't unlock. Touch screen won't respond to a touch and when I hold home + power it ask me if I want to shut down :( Guess I have to wait until the device dies.

cvcduty

Feb 24, 2011
Holly
I applied this fix and it seems to work just fine.
I plugged in to charge without the fix and after 15 mins, it had actually gone down from 10% to 9%.
After the fix, it bumped to 35% after about 1 hour of charge. I am happy with the fix. Thanks

feydakin

Jan 23, 2011
Berlin
Installed CM9 and the charge fix yday. Now I installed the new fix and my system is rebooting every 5 minutes...

Edit 1:
Looks like fixing the permissions and wiping the cache partition and dalvik cache fixed the rebooting stuff..

Last edited:

benfikaman

Feb 12, 2011
Does anyone have issues with flash player? I tried to go to the market and download the apk but it said flash player wasn't compatible with my device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Depreciated - use Alpha 0.5 instead

The following is a fix posted by Dalingrin to address a slow charge issue and SystemUI force closes when disabling notifications affecting all Touchpads.

To install -

Reboot your HP Touchpad

Select ClockWorkMod

Reboot system.

Download Links (Fixed as of 1/18/12 3:55PM EST) -

http://goo-inside.me/roms/teamdouche/tenderloin/alpha/update-charger_systemui_fix-alpha0.zip

Credit goes to Flemmard for the SystemUI fix

If this helped you, use the thanks! button
    I would remove all direct links if I were u...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I don't mind a direct link to the charger fix since its a one time thing. It should be noted that this fix will only be needed for this initial alpha release.
    I flashed this plugged in the charger to charge came back to unlock it, the screen won't unlock. Touch screen won't respond to a touch and when I hold home + power it ask me if I want to shut down :( Guess I have to wait until the device dies.

you can hold both the power button and the menu button together for 10 seconds to force-off the device.
    I have a co-worker that installed this on his TP and it looks nice. However, we couldn't figure out how to get it to show up as a USB drive when plugged into his computer. Is this not working at the moment, or is he missing something?

This thread should die, it's outdated, but as a courtesy I'll help with this last question.

You need to go into settings, go to the storage option tab, touch the context sensitive "menu" button at the very top right, select USB options, and enable the MTP mode check box. From there your computer should detect it. If it doesn't, look around for the touchpad MTP drivers.