Easy CWM and Boot Image

Search This thread

Darbness

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney
I decided to make a couple of simple scripts to do fastboot tasks on my Razr HD (xt925).

I think some people will benifit with these simple tools so I decided to share them.

Inside the Archive is 3 batch files;

"Flash_CWM_Recovery.bat" Flashes Epinters CWM (2013-02-19)

"Flash_Moto_Logo.bat" Flashes Orphees Moto Logo (2012-11-08) (Removes "Unlocked Bootloader" warning)

"Flash_Stock_Recovery.bat" Flashes the stock Recovery from The Telstra JB Rom

I would like to thank FrAsErTaG for the Moto Fastboot file and Orhpee for the Logo.

A special Thanks to Epinter, Without him we wouldn't have CWM or CM10/10.1 and all the roms based off them for Our RAZRs.

I hope this comes in handy to new users.

Thanks,

Brad

Dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wa64onl4x5l4vm9/Fastboot_Tools.zip

Last edited:

djvita

Sep 9, 2013
Guadalajara
any chance you could put the flash boot logo as a shell? for linux; wine did not work... i have the motoapocalypse fastboot.
thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I decided to make a couple of simple scripts to do fastboot tasks on my Razr HD (xt925).

I think some people will benifit with these simple tools so I decided to share them.

Inside the Archive is 3 batch files;

"Flash_CWM_Recovery.bat" Flashes Epinters CWM (2013-02-19)

"Flash_Moto_Logo.bat" Flashes Orphees Moto Logo (2012-11-08) (Removes "Unlocked Bootloader" warning)

"Flash_Stock_Recovery.bat" Flashes the stock Recovery from The Telstra JB Rom

I would like to thank FrAsErTaG for the Moto Fastboot file and Orhpee for the Logo.

A special Thanks to Epinter, Without him we wouldn't have CWM or CM10/10.1 and all the roms based off them for Our RAZRs.

I hope this comes in handy to new users.

Thanks,

Brad

Dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wa64onl4x5l4vm9/Fastboot_Tools.zip