what rom are you guys using?

Search This thread

jjunit123

Jan 10, 2012
i'm currently on Blaze V3(blue theme) i have gone through all of supercharged after V2. Whats the news on Sonya or Victory? Anyone using them i want to hear what you guys think.(I get bored of roms quickly lol)

thethird84

Jan 21, 2012
ROMS

I'm using Lithium V1.1 right now I overall like the performance of it and the looks. IMO good ROM. I was able to use the universal deblur script once before the issue arrived with the ATRIX 2. Now IMO that was great had about 570mb of free Ram. Saved alot on battery too. I'm gonna try the supercharged one next. I like to change the look of my phone often and having these choices are very helpful thank you devs!

jjunit123

Jan 10, 2012
I'm using Lithium V1.1 right now I overall like the performance of it and the looks. IMO good ROM. I was able to use the universal deblur script once before the issue arrived with the ATRIX 2. Now IMO that was great had about 570mb of free Ram. Saved alot on battery too. I'm gonna try the supercharged one next. I like to change the look of my phone often and having these choices are very helpful thank you devs!

if you are going to try super charged i'd go with either red dawn(which you will have to put normal blaze on first) or V5 update 2. V5 is going to give a more stock look but still runs as well as blaze.

Reactions: thethird84

thethird84

Jan 21, 2012
Thanks

Yeah I reading the v5 update 2 of supercharged sounds good. Now if I have a ROM loaded now can I just follow this directions posted? Thank you for the information!

jjunit123

Jan 10, 2012
what i suggest is to make a back up in CWM then if you made a back up of just stock rooted go into that. if not you will have to get RSD lite and get a rooted stock then follow the directions.

thethird84

Jan 21, 2012
Stock root backup

I did make a stock root back up before I flashed Lithium. Well thanks again for the help. I will five this a try.

I've been using Supercharged V5.2 since it came out. I've tried others but tend to go back to Supercharged. It runs great and everything works. I also like how subtle the theme is which makes it easy for the rest of the apps to fit well into the scheme. The rest of the ROMs seem to be very similar to Supercharged just with different themes and some apps (SMS, Music, Gallery, etc) changed. I like the stock SMS app just fine and the rest I use third party.

Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
Currently running VictoryROM 1.1, awesome rom!

It's not OC but it's solid, stable, everything works perfectly and it's themed exactly as I would do it myself, not over the top and gaudy. Lack of OC = excellent battery life so i'm good with that.

PhoenixNghi

Feb 2, 2011
SuperCharged v5.2 by lfaber06
I have no problems with this ROM, even little bugs, and the main point is theme, stock theme is the best.

Attachments

• screen_20120414_1246.jpg
    screen_20120414_1246.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

zeph_syk

Mar 10, 2012
I am using a HYBRID of Victory ROM and Lithium ROM...LOL :) Credit goes to both the Devs of this ROM :)

KEB64

Jan 25, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using Supercharged V5.2 since it came out. I've tried others but tend to go back to Supercharged. It runs great and everything works. I also like how subtle the theme is which makes it easy for the rest of the apps to fit well into the scheme. The rest of the ROMs seem to be very similar to Supercharged just with different themes and some apps (SMS, Music, Gallery, etc) changed. I like the stock SMS app just fine and the rest I use third party.

I forget. Does Supercharged v5 GPS work with CWM Recovery on Boot installed?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Darth_Reals

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
www.youtube.com
I forget. Does Supercharged v5 GPS work with CWM Recovery on Boot installed?

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

No, unfortunately it doesn't. Just a few roms fully work with CWM on boot (I think it's VictoryROM and Sonya (as developer said, he has solved this problem)).

Been on both stock roms (2.3.5 and 2.3.6), been on both stock deodexed (2.3.5 and 2.3.6), been on Supercharged v4, v5, v5.1, v5.2. Been on Lithium v1.1.

The fastest of them is Lithium. And it's really debloated. But has issues with CWM on boot (it's included as default and with it GPS doesn't work). When you remove CWM on boot you get GPS but loose overclock with no chance of restoring it.

Now I've restored Supercharged V5.2 with OC to 1200 Ghz. It's pretty quick (quicker, than stock and stock deodex) and have great battery life (better then on Lithium even when latter wasn't OC).

Running SC v5.2 for about 2 months, I think...

smgulsby

Feb 4, 2012
Rom

Atrix Sonya V3 update 2 MIUI LOCKSCREEN / SONY LAUNCHER.
40796099-dd1c-c4f7.jpg

40796099-dd35-2738.jpg

Last edited:

41rw4lk

I'm running Sonya v3 with Bionic CWM and it's close to a proper setup. Rom Manager works with it and my dropped calls issue cleared up for the most part. I know that most likely that is a radio issue, but all in all, I'm happy with the setup.
Still dreaming of an unlocked bootloader though.

nolena2

May 3, 2012
WICHITA
I'm on rebal rom beta 3..I love it I flashed it on my gfs exhibit 2 and she loved it. Awesome rom.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336241883969.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336241883969.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 83

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im sorry for the noob question but I'm rooted and running stock. But I'm thinking about getting the lithium rom however do I have to download the original and all the updates, or can I just dl the latest update and flash it?

You MUST install from CWM Recovery, choose restore, and do each of the Lithium installs separately, rebooting after each!

You need to download and move to your clockworkmod folder in BACKUP on your sdcard the Lithiumv1.2 and the Lithium v1.2.1.

Next you need to reoot into CWM Recovery. Choose the LITHIUM v1.2 restore, and select install. Then, reboot. This will load the Lithium rom for the first time to your device.

Then, boot back into CWM Recovery. (I always wipe cache partition after initial install and before installing an update!) Then, same thing: CWM Recovery and choose restore, and restore the LITHIUM v1.2.1 from your clockworkmod folder on your sdacrd.

By the way, Lithium is a KICK A$$ ROM!

if you are going to try super charged i'd go with either red dawn(which you will have to put normal blaze on first) or V5 update 2. V5 is going to give a more stock look but still runs as well as blaze.
    Okay, so you think that there will actually be a V6. I see that Blaze includes "Supercharged V6", which is I assume some sort of script but is confusing me.

check out this linkV6 supurcharger script

this is a script that is in the blaze rom and the supercharged rom and sonya aswell

rdavisct posted that he and JRW 28 are working on the supercharged V6 rom
    check this post
    Here
    and this one
    Here
    Lithium V 1.2.1

im using Lithium v. 1.2 and so far i have to say it has been a great experience
    as there are no ICS roms for the A2 yet, i wanted something that mimicked its style. this rom is meant to be "themed toward ICS" and looks to do just that. for those who want an ICS rom, look into Lithium
    I switch between Lithium, Sonya v4 and Blaze v3.1. Aside from GO Launcher, Lithium is my hands-down favorite.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk