[GAME][2.2+] TUMBL: FallDown HD

Search This thread

tjdwowh

Dec 11, 2010
Johns Creek, GA
Hi XDA! I am the Lead Developer at Kilobolt Studios and we would like to present to you...

INFORMATION:

Game Name: TUMBL: FallDown HD
Developer: Kilobolt Studios
Genre: Arcade/Casual
Mode: Single player
Price: FREE, with no Ads
Release Date: June 27th, 2012.

DESCRIPTION:

Adventure awaits you in the world of TUMBL. This reimagining of the classic game of Falldown will take you along on an unforgettable journey across a sensational world of both beauty and mystery. Weave and tumble your way down in search of the great unknowns using familiar yet freshly re-invented mechanics.

KEY FEATURES:

- Addictive, competitive, classic Falldown gameplay for casual and hardcore gamers alike.

- A Kilobolt twist that expands upon Falldown's simple mechanics. Collect power-ups and stars as you fall down to score higher and unlock new characters in the Armory store!

- An in-game store with 8 unique characters.

- Customizable graphics settings that allow the game to run on various devices with ease.

- A musically diverse, ten-song original soundtrack written by in-house composer Austin Weng that perfectly accompanies and reinforces the inspiring visions of a talented art team.

- Tumbl: FallDown is an oxymoronic ad-free, complete game. Kilobolt Studios has made a commitment to keep its games free of distracting advertisements that hamper the gameplay experience, and you will only find what our developers chose to share with you.

SCREENSHOTS:

p.jpg

scores.jpg

The game is free and ad-free! Check it out here!

Last edited:

tjdwowh

Dec 11, 2010
Johns Creek, GA
Many of you have submitted feedback regarding the game.
We are definitely listening, so please keep it up! :)

Recent Changes
1. The back button fixed to return to the previous page. (Done. Coming in Patch 1.3)
2. The Help page on TUMBL+ received a few changes. (Done. Coming in Patch 1.3)
3. Vibrations have been optimized. (Done. Coming in Patch 1.3)
4. A thank you page will be added for donors who qualify. (Done. Added in Patch 1.3)

Some of the upcoming changes:

1. Players will be awarded bonus points for successfully completing a "zone."
2. Super JAK really needs a new look. (Done. Coming in Patch 1.4)

th_superJAKcopy.png

3. We will be experimenting with special abilities.
4. An Achievements system is in the works.

Last edited:

Wetzel402

Hi I have the paid version but I would like to report some bugs that I experience in both paid and free versions.

1. No music when starting a new game on occasion. When you get to the next part where new music starts then music with play.
2. Sometimes when collecting stars you get double points and the sound effect plays twice.
3. Limited touch response though rare
4. Occasional force close when starting a new game (only noticed since upgrading to paid version)
5. When I bought a character I was told I did not have enough money but the character unlocked anyway. This only happened once and was the free version.

I am using the Acer Iconia A200 with ICS.

Thanks for the great game!

Reactions: tjdwowh

tjdwowh

Dec 11, 2010
Johns Creek, GA
Hi I have the paid version but I would like to report some bugs that I experience in both paid and free versions.

1. No music when starting a new game on occasion. When you get to the next part where new music starts then music with play.
2. Sometimes when collecting stars you get double points and the sound effect plays twice.
4. Occasional force close when starting a new game (only noticed since upgrading to paid version)
5. When I bought a character I was told I did not have enough money but the character unlocked anyway. This only happened once and was the free version.

Your feedback means a lot, so thank you for taking the time to write these out. Now we will do our part. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA! I am the Lead Developer at Kilobolt Studios and we would like to present to you...

INFORMATION:

Game Name: TUMBL: FallDown HD
    Developer: Kilobolt Studios
    Genre: Arcade/Casual
    Mode: Single player
    Price: FREE, with no Ads
    Release Date: June 27th, 2012.

DESCRIPTION:

Adventure awaits you in the world of TUMBL. This reimagining of the classic game of Falldown will take you along on an unforgettable journey across a sensational world of both beauty and mystery. Weave and tumble your way down in search of the great unknowns using familiar yet freshly re-invented mechanics.

KEY FEATURES:

- Addictive, competitive, classic Falldown gameplay for casual and hardcore gamers alike.

- A Kilobolt twist that expands upon Falldown's simple mechanics. Collect power-ups and stars as you fall down to score higher and unlock new characters in the Armory store!

- An in-game store with 8 unique characters.

- Customizable graphics settings that allow the game to run on various devices with ease.

- A musically diverse, ten-song original soundtrack written by in-house composer Austin Weng that perfectly accompanies and reinforces the inspiring visions of a talented art team.

- Tumbl: FallDown is an oxymoronic ad-free, complete game. Kilobolt Studios has made a commitment to keep its games free of distracting advertisements that hamper the gameplay experience, and you will only find what our developers chose to share with you.

SCREENSHOTS:

p.jpg

scores.jpg

The game is free and ad-free! Check it out here!

Already expressed my opinion on this game back in the Nexus subforum, so i'll just quote my previous post

Thanks guys, very addictive and easy learning curve. It's awesome. Plays great.

Sent from my i9250

I kept playing it, thanks a lot for all your efforts Kilobolt Studios.

Fun! Runs great on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.