[MODS/SRC] lyapota mods and sources

Search This thread

ajhavery

May 21, 2011
Gurgaon
www.progeeky.com
How can I increase haptic feedback intensity of onscreen softkeys on leedroid hd rom??
I'm on a port of leedroid to desire z.

I've tested by replacing android.policy.jar from arhd rom and haptic feedback intensity has increased so I believe that i need to increase the values in PhoneWindowManager.smali of android.policy.jar but replacing android.policy.jar from ARHD rom disables the tweaks.

Please help me out where do I need to increase the values to increase haptic feedback intensity of onscreen keypress??

Sent from my HTC Desire Z A7272 using Tapatalk 2

imptb

Feb 28, 2011
ARHD 6.3 mods

I can't get the mods to install, I've extracted the archive from the parts but 4ext does not recognize the archive i've even converted it to a zip file which lets recovery see it but every time I try to install it installation aborted just comes up. What am I doing wrong? If you could please reup the mods in an idiot-proof format, that lets me install it:fingers-crossed:

hdorius

Jan 17, 2011
I can't get the mods to install, I've extracted the archive from the parts but 4ext does not recognize the archive i've even converted it to a zip file which lets recovery see it but every time I try to install it installation aborted just comes up. What am I doing wrong? If you could please reup the mods in an idiot-proof format, that lets me install it:fingers-crossed:

What mod do u want to flash?just using the link on 2nd post...just find what mod and what rom..

Sent from my Desire HD

imptb

Feb 28, 2011
You must have not read the part about 6.3 ARHD mods, because the mods on the second post are for sense 3.5, ARHD 6.3 is still sense 3.0. The mods that i'm talking about are in post 3

felixg69

Feb 27, 2010
Finally I decide upload some of mods what I have left in sources.
That's can help to learn how to make some mods.
All mods at the time was upload to thread for which a made.

Post #2 link to mods in threads.
Posts #3-#7 sources.
#3 - ARHD
#4 - ER3BUS
#5 - LeeDroid
#6 - Primo
#7 - Runny

#13 - Unity mod&src

Source uploads have simply structure dir with mod source and dir with original source(if i still have it).
You can easy found differences by any favorite merge tools.

All this was made possible thanks to these people:
Android Revolution Team and mike1986 personaly.
RCMix Team and capychimp personaly.
Virtuouse Team and chrisch1974 personaly.
LeeDroid
Proxuser
he_stheone64
JSLEnterprises
And others guys whose works and idea I used.
Also thanks to me, because everything what I put in a more or less has been done by me. Some mods fully my work.

Just want big thank to Seo whose works I was amazed and one day said to myself that I can do the same.
Thanks again for the Restorer that repeating the same thing, this guy will do it.
Half of it is that we are have working beats on our devices.

You free to use this without prompt me to permissions.
Credits an thanks will be nice.
Hello.Do you heve some mods for HTC OneM8?

Top Liked Posts