Real screens of Windows Mobile 6.5!

Search This thread

adderz91

Sep 11, 2008
Central Coast, NSW
Here you go, just so people dont have to download a mysterious zip file.

3-1.jpg

N

nothin

guys, is there any possibility of getting regdump from that os?
i do not need that rom, i need reg, plz.

Last edited:

xaoc747

Feb 5, 2008
Kazan
forum.xda-developers.info
Sorry I've a problems to upload a pictures! Thank you Adderz91!!!
All this pictures from real ROM! Rom will be soon, as I understand this Rom possible now for Universal with 3G and 128 Ram...

snoooop

Sep 16, 2008
Oh, where did you get this? Thats screeshots of my phone...
I 'm just kidding:D But, it looks awesome, any time i see that

winwiz

Oct 26, 2007
I must say that that looks rubbish, Changes are very subtle and the honeycomb is just crap!

nuke1

Jun 1, 2008
Better than nothing, w00t!

EDIT: I actually looked at the screenshots. The quality of the honeycomb seems to be sub-par.

The bottom bar in IE has buttons- nice! And I like that zoom slider.

I was thinking the honeycomb would be better. The screenshots seem to show the Zune style as better quality. If the honeycomb can only be slid up and down, then it's fairly simplistic. Is the honeycomb a replacement for the Start> Programs? If so, then it's a nice change. If it's a Today screen thing, then it's fairly rubbish.

In terms of an update to OS, this is good.

But I wonder how it stands up to the competition. The new additions will soon be old for us. Then it will be a comparison of 6.5 against OSx, WebOS, Android...

Last edited:

outkasted

Aug 11, 2007
New Delhi
the beta leaked version doing the rounds seems to be an amalgamation of the few wm6.5 features and the base 6.1 rom
need to wait a little longer probably for the honeycomb interface <fingers crossed>

Rumball

Aug 30, 2007
Toronto
Weird looking update to WM6... so will this new version allow you to still have plugins on your today screen? From the pics it looks like WM6.5 takes over your whole today screen...just like Touchflo3D and TouchFlo2D.

hkultraman

Nov 27, 2005
just a guess.

i think the honeycomb is not the today replacement. take a look on the honeycomb screenshot, if it is a replacement of today, i think it don't need the "Today" button, isn't it?

Better than nothing, w00t!

EDIT: I actually looked at the screenshots. The quality of the honeycomb seems to be sub-par.

The bottom bar in IE has buttons- nice! And I like that zoom slider.

I was thinking the honeycomb would be better. The screenshots seem to show the Zune style as better quality. If the honeycomb can only be slid up and down, then it's fairly simplistic. Is the honeycomb a replacement for the Start> Programs? If so, then it's a nice change. If it's a Today screen thing, then it's fairly rubbish.

In terms of an update to OS, this is good.

But I wonder how it stands up to the competition. The new additions will soon be old for us. Then it will be a comparison of 6.5 against OSx, WebOS, Android...

Aaron McCarthy

Oct 27, 2007
Am I the only one who thinks WM7 is going to look horrible? I saw a pre Windows 7 thing on youtube and it looked neat but this whole honeycombe thing looks horrible!