Post to multiple social sites from Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

umaronly

Mar 2, 2009
Hi guys

Just switched back to android from iOS after two years.. Am looking for an app or widget to post status update simultaneously to multiple social networks... Couldn't find it through search. I found multi post that uses ping.fm but that is now closed. Suggestions?

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Hi guys

Just switched back to android from iOS after two years.. Am looking for an app or widget to post status update simultaneously to multiple social networks... Couldn't find it through search. I found multi post that uses ping.fm but that is now closed. Suggestions?

What kind of sites? TweetDeck manages Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare

kid1da

Dec 18, 2010
Reactions: rlaw

daveydave43

Jan 31, 2013
If This Then That - IFTTT
Not an app, but a web service - you can make basic 'recipes' such as "If I post a status on facebook, post a tweet". There are a bunch of triggers and actions you can use, plenty of services to hook into, and a bunch or recipes made by other people to browse.

Perhaps a bit more encompassing than an app; I thoroughly recommend it

Reactions: eyronic

umaronly

Mar 2, 2009
Thanks for the suggestions friends. I am primarily looking to update fb, twitter, g+ and linkedin directly from one place without having to copy paste or retype. IFT TT is an option but I'd rather do it from one dedicated app or widget. Quite a few software for the same on iOS, one of my favorites being sociable. Anything that comes to mind for this?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys

Scope is the only app that comes to mind
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphascope

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
    If This Then That - IFTTT
    Not an app, but a web service - you can make basic 'recipes' such as "If I post a status on facebook, post a tweet". There are a bunch of triggers and actions you can use, plenty of services to hook into, and a bunch or recipes made by other people to browse.

Perhaps a bit more encompassing than an app; I thoroughly recommend it