[App] NotesMobile Note taking app

Search This thread

mvolovich

Dec 19, 2006
Does not work palm rejection

I install Mobile Notes to my ICS Galaxy Note(Alba ZCLP6 R2) and it works! Only one thing doesn't work correct - checking palm rejection have no effect. Is it only my bug or common?

k!DDa

Oct 21, 2010
I install Mobile Notes to my ICS Galaxy Note(Alba ZCLP6 R2) and it works! Only one thing doesn't work correct - checking palm rejection have no effect. Is it only my bug or common?

yep, doesnt work for me. ICS Stunner.

Does anybody know how to connect to words? The tutorial shows only to seperate them by drawing a vertical line between them but not how to connect.

squicky

Mar 11, 2012
OMG it's the best working text recognition app I've seen on GB! And it works in my native language which is Polish. It's working superbly on Checkrom. Thousand THX! S-note app is not even half as good as this (but it has some neat features though) not to mention S-Memo. At least now It's more bearable not using ICS :). THX AGAIN :)

Update:
I wanted to add that for me palm rejection works correctly as there are no traces when I put my fingers on screen when using pen (or maybe I simply don't understand how it should work).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gumby63

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hmm so some of you have no palm rejection on certain Roms? Are there are any major differences between the roms that it works on and doesn't?

Also, if someone who doesn't have palm rejection could get me a logcat of trying to use it that would be great :) Hopefully that can tell me something.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
Yeah try to use the app and then stop the logcat as quick as you can

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
20a7bec5-86ed-9333.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Gumby63

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks dude. I could have SWORN I zipped up the updated version instead of the old one but I guess not..I'll have a test zip up shortly with the new version.

Gumby63

Dec 7, 2010
Atlanta
Okay I need someone brave who wants to flash and test this for me lol.
After flashing I need you to use the freehand writing, and the handwriting recognition writing and let me know of any force closes.

Whenever I flash the updated app on my flyer, it force closes when using the handwriting recognition feature and I can't figure out why. I'm going to assume the same thing will happen to you guys also.

So flash at your own risk ;)

http://goo.im/devs/Gumby63/notesmobile/NotesMobile-GTN7000-1.1.24.zip

Top Liked Posts