Card view from palm pre

Search This thread

idkwhothatis123

Oct 16, 2010
Itching thumb from the market gives you the card view from the palm pre, also includes three options for transitions. Runs well but its still in beta so more features to come. Totally would post pics but noob rules... check it out!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

UnicronAlpha99

Sep 24, 2010
Nothing personal but I don't want anything that reminds me of the Pre on the Epic lol... the Pre is the worst phone I have ever owned and I will never own another Palm phone again.

idkwhothatis123

Oct 16, 2010
Lol trust me, I know. I work for sprint and I never sell palm phones, they're junk. Only reason I posted this is because someone wanted the card view ported over, this its a quick fix I guess.

churro7

Jul 29, 2010
Lol webOS is much more polished and stable plus user friendly than any other mobile os ive used. Its a shame they havent given it a hummingbird cpu.

Plus the cards aspect is genius fr multitasking

If theyd hurry with an epic port id bust a nut

sent from my epic 4g with no 4g

ravizzle

Dec 16, 2009
Sacramento
Imb a big android fan but I gotta admit that new web os 2.0 looks like a real visually appealing ui. Too bad with android, wp7, ios, and soon meego, palm will not be able to compete.. I think I might check out this card thingy and see how it looks thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Epic 4G

relic419

Dec 17, 2008
Imb a big android fan but I gotta admit that new web os 2.0 looks like a real visually appealing ui. Too bad with android, wp7, ios, and soon meego, palm will not be able to compete.. I think I might check out this card thingy and see how it looks thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Epic 4G

Palm won't be able to compete? Hmm, they are only owned by the largest tech company in the world after all.

Sent from a Yellow Galaxy

kab0b0

Feb 16, 2010
Portland, OR
Got this installed and it didn't ask for (or get granted) superuser rights.. no HQ previews I guess. Anyone have any luck running this?

InfDaMarvel

Aug 15, 2010
Google Pixel 6
I'm using this on my epic and all I get is force closes all day that only get out of a loop when my keyboard is closed.
So issues for epic/hardware keyboard users

relic419

Dec 17, 2008
I'm using this on my epic and all I get is force closes all day that only get out of a loop when my keyboard is closed.
So issues for epic/hardware keyboard users

Seems like the app runs fine until the keyboard is opened, which like you mentioned, causes an fc loop.

Sent from a Yellow Galaxy