[Q] Best Rom for ds7

Search This thread

RichieRich84

May 23, 2011
Washington
I don't know which Rom is best for my t-mobile device which is rooted stock Rom 2.2.2 and want to upgrade rom. I know their are bugs in some so whichever has the least bugs and crashes would be great help and cut back the extensive reading thru tons of posts. Links to download Rom would be sweet too. I am a noob, but I got it figured out.

cdzo72

I don't know which Rom is best for my t-mobile device which is rooted stock Rom 2.2.2 and want to upgrade rom. I know their are bugs in some so whichever has the least bugs and crashes would be great help and cut back the extensive reading thru tons of posts. Links to download Rom would be sweet too. I am a noob, but I got it figured out.

If you don't do that reading then you are going to have trouble so my answer to you is to read because you are FAR from having it figured out

Reactions: RichieRich84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you don't do that reading then you are going to have trouble so my answer to you is to read because you are FAR from having it figured out