sense has stopped lop ofter uninstaling framework

Search This thread

ori.amuday

Aug 30, 2013
Hy

Unfortunately after I uninstalled the framework and sense toolbox my phone had the "htc sense has stopped"loop

ever since I unlocked my one and installed the revolution rom all of the problems came.

Now here I am stoke with a new phone that is like a 10 years old phone.
I can't install a Ruu because I have a international phone

what can I do about the "htc sense has stopped"?

Marc199

Jun 15, 2012
Leipzig
Hy

Unfortunately after I uninstalled the framework and sense toolbox my phone had the "htc sense has stopped"loop

ever since I unlocked my one and installed the revolution rom all of the problems came.

Now here I am stoke with a new phone that is like a 10 years old phone.
I can't install a Ruu because I have a international phone

what can I do about the "htc sense has stopped"?

Just reflash your ROM. I would try a dirty flash first, but if you encounter problems, you should do a factory reset.

Marc199

Jun 15, 2012
Leipzig
By factory reset you mean flashing the rom with wipe?
and what is dirty flash?

and by the way the factory reset won't solf my battery problem. tried it before.

Yes that is what i meant.
Dirty flashing means, that you flash the ROM without wiping first.
Regarding your battery problems, you can always try different kernels. But make sure you let the system settle, before you jump to conclusions. How is your battery life exactly?

cr1960

May 15, 2007
Melbourne
or try this...

use your pc to install another launcher from Google Play (nova, apex etc). let it install, then press the home key. your phone will ask which launcher to use. select whatever it is that you got from Play. don't select 'always use'.

then go to settings>apps and wipe data/cache for htc sense. reboot, press home and select sense. see if that helps.

if not, dirty flash is the way to go.

ori.amuday

Aug 30, 2013
or try this...

use your pc to install another launcher from Google Play (nova, apex etc). let it install, then press the home key. your phone will ask which launcher to use. select whatever it is that you got from Play. don't select 'always use'.

then go to settings>apps and wipe data/cache for htc sense. reboot, press home and select sense. see if that helps.

if not, dirty flash is the way to go.

That actually worked thank you all much

Thank you to marc. I think that my buttery life is fine but she gets to a temp of 36c after 6 minutes reading news in an app for instance

Last edited: