Status bar carrier

Search This thread

BigBison420

Feb 19, 2012
jacksonville
www.facebook.com
Anyone successfully remove the AT&T carrier text? i'm not talking about the one at the bottom of the notification bar when you pull it down... i'm talking about the status bar AT&T text - I can't find anything in GravityBox for this one.

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Its in gravity box under notification tweaks. "Secondary carrier" , and "custom carrier"

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

If that doesn't do it try xblast in xposed download section.

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
984ed63761e8bb55f2d6e1a21011fbba.jpg

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
When in xposed go to downloads then go to xposed version you have and click it then scroll right a few pages. To the page after the download button. Click the option up top to reveal drop down box and change to the experimental version. Then go back to the left one screen and download the experimental version of xposed the do the same for gravitybox. Then go update xposed modules so that it reboots. That should do it.

BigBison420

Feb 19, 2012
jacksonville
www.facebook.com
When in xposed go to downloads then go to xposed version you have and click it then scroll right a few pages. To the page after the download button. Click the option up top to reveal drop down box and change to the experimental version. Then go back to the left one screen and download the experimental version of xposed the do the same for gravitybox. Then go update xposed modules so that it reboots. That should do it.

Im in kitkat and on 3.3.3 stable update 8/20. After following your instruction and refreshing it wont pull up any experimental builds. Do u think i have to uninstall anything first?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
I have no clue. Prolly you're on kit Kat I'm on 4.2.2

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Difference In gravitybox for jb or kk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install G2 Xposed from the Play Store. It has the option for removing the carrier text from the status bar.