Post your Screen Shots

Search This thread

Eclair~

Dec 21, 2009

I'm one of those people that don't like sharing.. and love being exclusive. I made it to separate myself from the many others that share all similar launchers, and the wallpaper also signifies my uniqueness.

I just can't share it, but I'm sure someone will create their own.

modsrm

Mar 7, 2010
I'm one of those people that don't like sharing.. and love being exclusive. I made it to separate myself from the many others that share all similar launchers, and the wallpaper also signifies my uniqueness.

I just can't share it, but I'm sure someone will create their own.

jeez...that's against any basic principle of open source communities...you deserve an apple device...hihihihi :cool:

KnightMAREcrow

Jul 23, 2009
Chicago
Fan of Trigun and simplicity

Edit: The picture looks better on the N1 screen, LCD doesn't do it justice

Attachments

• device1.jpg
    device1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 169
  • device.jpg
    device.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 107
  • device2.jpg
    device2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 129
  • device3.jpg
    device3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 84
  • device4.jpg
    device4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
Here's the wallpaper that I made. The status bar is bits and pieces that I got from other morphs and tweaked a bit then pushed back into the phone.
314eedv.png

nidserz

Mar 25, 2010

Can somebody please tell me how to make that dock at the bottom? I got HelixLauncher2 but it only brings icons to the bottom, but can't figure out the dock.

Thanks a lot. Some great stuff on here! Will post mine when its "perfected".

Attachments

• Android_study.jpg
    Android_study.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 122

nidserz

Mar 25, 2010
You have to donate. It's HelixLauncher2 0.7Beta2. Look here![/URL]

Thanks. The link had 0.7Beta2 for free, but I donated anyways hoping I could get some perks.
Will hold off using it because I don't like having the app launcher on the right. Also have to figure out how to change that.

Any links for good wallpapers? Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Sorry I'm a noob.

Top Liked Posts