[Request] Surface Pro 2 Recovery Partition

Search This thread

chiphoi

Jun 23, 2005
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me on uploading the recovery partition to somewhere? I accidentally deleted this and now i cannot reinstall the Windows OS

Im living in a country that is not supported by Microsoft

Plz help

Thanks and Regards
Chip

digipoo

Mar 30, 2014
If you need a US-EN surface Pro 2 recovery img PM me. I can't post links until 10+ posts.

chiphoi

Jun 23, 2005
I did recover my SP2 by US and EU version download, but after that while the OS was loading, there're some error messages appeared such as: "I/O error 0xc0000185"

How it is "user error" ?_?

digipoo

Mar 30, 2014
So, I just tested my US-EN recovery files and they work. Can some one else test to see if they work? If they don't I will upload the recovery USB that came directly from Microsoft which does have some differences. The files are located on depositfiles and there are 23 of them due to my upload speed and intermittent connection.

depositfiles
.com
/folders
/FH6HZOSEP

Sorry, can't post links :(

Reactions: chiphoi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, I just tested my US-EN recovery files and they work. Can some one else test to see if they work? If they don't I will upload the recovery USB that came directly from Microsoft which does have some differences. The files are located on depositfiles and there are 23 of them due to my upload speed and intermittent connection.

depositfiles
    .com
    /folders
    /FH6HZOSEP

Sorry, can't post links :(