Nexus 7 Help Thread

Search This thread
Hi everyone,
I've got some troubles with my nexus 7 to unlock the bootloader. Everytime i've tryied I've got the message on my nexus 7 but then I've got an error on the command line and my bootloader stay locked.
fastboot devices command line send me back my device id so the driver work.
Do you have any tips?

It's really simple.
You can download this files: USB DRIVERS r_06 for Windows 7 & 8
and use this guide: [GUIDE] Help for flash more faster when you use Fastboot Line Command

mgroover

Aug 27, 2008
Menu entry buttons not working?

I've got a very peculiar error since my 4.2.1 upgrade (which persisted when upgrading to 4.2.1).

After some time my "clicks" on certain type of menu containers don't do anything until I press the task switcher and go back to the window.
Anyone else had the same issues or can point me in the same direction? Tried searching for the problem on the forum but not sure what I should be searching for :)

A video of the problem is attached below:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3mssOTLJtEINU10N0pUdW0yY28/edit?usp=sharing

Would like to try not resorting to factory reset but I have not rooted and not getting anything at all from the logcat. Do I need to be on a rooted kernel to have a logcat that gives me any good information?).

Something which is REALLY strange is that it only seems to affect links which open a new window, not when a function is called.

su0pa

Nov 22, 2010
Posting here since I can't post in the ParanoidAndroid thread yet.

I'm running the latest PA3 nightly with the latest M-kernel mr1 and the 4.18 bootloader, but the Google Services battery drain issue is getting overwhelming. I'm thinking of reverting back to 4.1.2-based PA, but can I flash it since I have the latest bootloader? Also, I'm not sure if the M-kernel mr1 is compatible with 4.1 anymore, but at least the alpha ones were. Any help would be appreciated.

Z.eRo.Z

Apr 2, 2012
Suddenly , my nexus 7 starts freezing then rebooting many times .. after waiting for few hours .. it goes to life again , then when i use it for about an hour , it do the same thing AGAIN !! Freezing and Rebooting , i entered the SAFE MODE and deleted the Greader (i thought that the problem is from it) . for now , everything is Okay , until i received the 4.2.2 Update , after updating ( the problem starts now) i went to settings -> about phone , and kept touching the ANDROID VERSION bar to see the Jellybean animations .. then the device turned off and never booted again :(

for trying to solve the problem , i removed the back cover to take off the battery and replace it again ( to check if the device was on , with black screen) but no thing happens .. and the Nexus 7 is still OFF :(

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE HELP ME >> its 2 weeks NOW since i had the problem !!!!!!

MxZeal

Mar 2, 2013
Hey everyone!

I'm new here so hii :) currently my N7 is being shipped to me and im so excited, i always enjoyed modding/hacking my devices and i would like to do the same with my N7 i had some experience with : Ipod/iphone psp nds psvita.
So far ive only done a little bit of researching (about an hour) and i understand i need to use a toolkit then apply a kernel and ROM of my choosing to get mods i like right? or am i close? but i have a few questions..

Should i start off by learning to use a toolkit or should i start somewhere earlier to learn more?
whats the difference from the "original development" and "android development" forum? (im thinking i start with Android right? pretty dumb question)
what version of jellybean should i have to do these things, (still don't have mine so want to make sure i don't upgrade)
I don't really know much about the features in ALL THESE Roms but I'm thinking of going with the SmoothROM, or would you recommend something else?
anyway to get free apps kind of like jailbreaking?

PS i always enjoyed making my devices REALLY COOL and different from the defaults :)

Last edited:

akaCat

May 13, 2011
Stock Nexus stuck on update to 4.2.2

My Nexus 7 is stock. That is, no custom bootloaders, ROMs, clockworkmod, etc.

This morning I selected the notification to update to version 4.2.2 ota. I didn't pay attention to it for a few minutes after that, and the next thing I saw on the screen was a "dead" android with the word "error".

I held the power / vol- buttons until it restarted, but it wouldn't get past the flashing "x". I tried that a few more times, waiting up to 30 minutes, same result.

I figured out how to get to recovery mode, but since I don't have ADB installed and would rather not wipe the thing, I'm not sure what good that does me. (I have no idea what the clear cache option would do -- do I want to try that??)

Trying to do this:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/mobile/ZSGv5zswdx8
http://support.google.com/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2668668&topic=2840575&ctx=topic

Did nothing, except that now every time I go into recovery mode I end up with "no command".

I'm a noob -- I used to load CyanogenMod onto my Nooks using clockworkmod and a micro-SD card, but that's the extent of my "advanced" android experience. (I never could get ADB working with a nook, except through wireless.)

I got it working again. Through a very tangled combination of Wug's Toolkit and these instructions, I was able to wipe the device and reload 4.2.1. (Wug complained about the lack of ADB access and wouldn't complete the flash stock for me, but it was able to give me access to the bootloader through fastboot.)

Last edited:
My Nexus 7 is stock. That is, no custom bootloaders, ROMs, clockworkmod, etc.
This morning I selected the notification to update to version 4.2.2 ota. I didn't pay attention to it for a few minutes after that, and the next thing I saw on the screen was a "dead" android with the word "error".
I held the power / vol- buttons until it restarted, but it wouldn't get past the flashing "x". I tried that a few more times, waiting up to 30 minutes, same result.
I figured out how to get to recovery mode, but since I don't have ADB installed and would rather not wipe the thing, I'm not sure what good that does me. (I have no idea what the clear cache option would do -- do I want to try that??)
Trying to do this:
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/mobile/ZSGv5zswdx8
http://support.google.com/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2668668&topic=2840575&ctx=topic
Did nothing, except that now every time I go into recovery mode I end up with "no command".
I'm a noob -- I used to load CyanogenMod onto my Nooks using clockworkmod and a micro-SD card, but that's the extent of my "advanced" android experience. (I never could get ADB working with a nook, except through wireless.)
I got it working again. Through a very tangled combination of Wug's Toolkit and these instructions, I was able to wipe the device and reload 4.2.1. (Wug complained about the lack of ADB access and wouldn't complete the flash stock for me, but it was able to give me access to the bootloader through fastboot.)

Just read the post 284 (above your) and try this.

For those who needs help for update to bootloader 4.18 and the latest radio, you can go here:
==> [GUIDE][BOOTLOADER][4.2.2] TILAPIA JDQ39 - 4.18 Flash Image Instructions

Last edited:

bakedcricket

Nov 16, 2012
Hi all, I just got my N7 and it's currently running Cm10.1 and Franco's Kernel. I've been experiencing shut downs whenever I plug my hard disk/thumb drive in. Is this normal? Is there anything that I have to do to prevent it from shutting down whenever I plug a hard disk or a thumb drive in? Thank you for your time.

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
Hi all, I just got my N7 and it's currently running Cm10.1 and Franco's Kernel. I've been experiencing shut downs whenever I plug my hard disk/thumb drive in. Is this normal? Is there anything that I have to do to prevent it from shutting down whenever I plug a hard disk or a thumb drive in? Thank you for your time.

I used to get that.

Try this:
Update the kernel to the latest r47
Download stickmount from the play store

If it happens again, straight after it boots up again grab a last_kmsg and post it. If you don't know how to, google is your friend :)

Reactions: bakedcricket

Gecko1983

Mar 8, 2012
Hello, I have a problem with superuser.

Before I used superSU, I made an update of PA that has integrated SuperUser, after I deleted it superSU with the dedicated option.(on N4 I made this Before update and no problem)

Hitherto apps that need root worked. Yesterday I update PA again, applications that need root are immediately rejected without pop-up to allow them.

I lost superuser rights? I used the toolkit mskip. Should I start over? If not what?

Sorry to be noob and for my english. Thanks to Google translate and to those who read me.

N7 Wifi 32Gb Paranoidandroid 3+

N4 16Gb Paranoidandroid 3+

Using Tapatalk

AppALusa

Mar 7, 2013
N7 audio recording noise with screen off?

Haven't found anyone else with this one yet.
My audio recordings (with any app) are fine as long as the screen stays on. As soon as the display times out, the banshees come out to play. No amount of processing will mute the squeal on the recording. I can dim the screen to where it's barely visible and everything sounds clear (aside from normal hiss). But as soon as it turns off, the recording's unusable.
Asus wants me to RMA, like I'm going to send it off to college for 4 years--if I didn't need it here now, I wouldn't have bought it.
Has anyone else experienced/solved/imagined this problem?
Thanks.

------------------------------
Rooted N7 stock JDQ39 -- thanks, WUG!

coszy

Feb 2, 2011
sunnyvale
Hi all, i accidentally performed a reset factory setting, wipe data and system. Now my n7 stuck at google logo.
I just got it root the day before and i have installed custom recovery team win.

Please kindly help me.

thanks

I only have mac no pc, and my mac can't recognize my n7

antz123

Feb 21, 2009
I am facing problem that suddenly I have NO SERVICE error.

Strangely it shows Vodafone, or Dolphin which are my network providers, their names get shown. like on main lock screen it shows

Vodafone - No Service, Dolphin- No Service error. (India)

I last night did a successful factory image rest also, still problem persisits, and I am since start on official ROMs.

This is on from last 4-5 days. Nor I can save APN manually, the data just doesnt get saved. Plus keep getting messages on restarting the tab for accessing Mobile Network :(

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
Hello, I have a problem with superuser.

Before I used superSU, I made an update of PA that has integrated SuperUser, after I deleted it superSU with the dedicated option.(on N4 I made this Before update and no problem)

Hitherto apps that need root worked. Yesterday I update PA again, applications that need root are immediately rejected without pop-up to allow them.

I lost superuser rights? I used the toolkit mskip. Should I start over? If not what?

Sorry to be noob and for my english. Thanks to Google translate and to those who read me.

N7 Wifi 32Gb Paranoidandroid 3+

N4 16Gb Paranoidandroid 3+

Using Tapatalk

Reflash the superuser or supersu zip. If you don't know where they are, google them and they will be in the threads by chainsdd and chainfire

Haven't found anyone else with this one yet.
My audio recordings (with any app) are fine as long as the screen stays on. As soon as the display times out, the banshees come out to play. No amount of processing will mute the squeal on the recording. I can dim the screen to where it's barely visible and everything sounds clear (aside from normal hiss). But as soon as it turns off, the recording's unusable.
Asus wants me to RMA, like I'm going to send it off to college for 4 years--if I didn't need it here now, I wouldn't have bought it.
Has anyone else experienced/solved/imagined this problem?
Thanks.

------------------------------
Rooted N7 stock JDQ39 -- thanks, WUG!

I think turning the screen off stops some processes, so that might be the problem. Maybe the LP core but I am not 100% sure.
Obviously the cause is the screen going off, so brightness won't change anything. I have a feeling an RMA will be too much of a problem, I would just leave the screen on dull or use another device. I know that is not very helpful but honestly I don't know what else to say

Hi all, i accidentally performed a reset factory setting, wipe data and system. Now my n7 stuck at google logo.
I just got it root the day before and i have installed custom recovery team win.

Please kindly help me.

thanks

I only have mac no pc, and my mac can't recognize my n7

You do not have a ROM installed. You need to install a ROM
If you don't have one on your device's storage, hold down power+dol down for bootloader mode and boot into recovery
Do adb devices from recovery and see if it is recognized
If you can't adb push a ROM you will have to use fastboot to fastboot flash system system.img

I am facing problem that suddenly I have NO SERVICE error.

Strangely it shows Vodafone, or Dolphin which are my network providers, their names get shown. like on main lock screen it shows

Vodafone - No Service, Dolphin- No Service error. (India)

I last night did a successful factory image rest also, still problem persisits, and I am since start on official ROMs.

This is on from last 4-5 days. Nor I can save APN manually, the data just doesnt get saved. Plus keep getting messages on restarting the tab for accessing Mobile Network :(

Bump for someone else to answer, I don't have a 3G model sorry mate

orpheus1988

Mar 8, 2013
Hi I'm experiencing problems when using audio- or video streaming over wlan (radio.de and Watchever to be exact) and outputting the sound over bluetooth. My problem is the wlan connection gets interrupted (reconnects) for now apparant reason (router is like 1 meter away), I've got no problems when using the same apps and outputting the sound over the internal speakers or the headphone socket, neither do I get the problem when using 3G instead of Wlan and outputting the sound over bluetooth.

Using the 32gig 3G model with root and the milestone M-Kernel. Sorry for my english.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+3]Frequently Asked Questions[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]ASUS GOOGLE NEXUS 7 – GROUPER & TILAPIA (WiFi & 3G)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]This a short list of frequently asked questions in this device forum and the answers often given as a response. It should serve as a starting point for gathering knowledge and finding solutions to many common problems. Please only post in this thread with feedback on how to improve this document. Do not post "Thank you" type responses. If you have additional questions or require more help, try to find an existing thread or create your own. Do not use this as a general help thread.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Q1: Do I need a toolkit to root this bad boy?....?[/SIZE]
    Its a Nexus, imo if you need a toolkit you're either not experienced enough for rooting or too lazy Toolkits are out there and they are really straight forward, but you should get to know how to use fastboot/adb in case you need it. If you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be mucking around with your $200+ toy in case you screw something up and don't know how to use ADB or fastboot to restore it​

[SIZE=+1]Q2: I'm thinking of getting this device/I'm new to this device. What are the main problems i should look out for? [/SIZE]
    Look through the following threads - Nexus 7 defects? - List of known faults.​

[SIZE=+1]Q3: Which ROM/kernel/recovery etc. would be the best choice for me? [/SIZE]
    No-one can answer this for you. We all have our favorites, so just test different ones out and see which you prefer.​

[SIZE=+1]Q4: When I flash my first custom ROM, how come I get stuck in a bootloop? [/SIZE]
    While it's recommended that you always do a full wipe before installing, you HAVE to do a full wipe before installing your first ROM. If you don't, you N7 will not boot up.​

[SIZE=+1]Q5: I flashed a new kernel and when I change frequencies, it reverts to stock settings 1.3GHz after a while. WHY??? [/SIZE]
    You need a patched PowerHAL. On a very basic level, after a while the stock google PowerHAL likes to revert a lot of settings to stock. This includes the CPU clock speeds, etc. I got my PowerHAL from here
    http://imoseyon.host4droid.com/grouper/beta/
    And I flashed the nofreq one. It will NOT change your frequency, ever. After you flash the PowerHAL, use your favourite app (I like tricksterMOD, but support your devs by buying their apps) to set your kernel settings, and set them on boot. This is the easiest way to get settings to stick.
    OR
    You could use an init.d script to set a maximum clock speed. This way, you will need a kernel/ROM that supports boot.img.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35493253&postcount=1366
    This is a lot more difficult but it works :)

[SIZE=+1]Q6: How much overclocking is too much? Am I damaging my device? [/SIZE]
    No chips are created equally. Some can take more OC than others. It is fact that too much OC can shorten the life of your CPU. A general rule I have seen used a lot is to not go around 20-30% over the stock speed. That is around 1.5GHz which most kernels get up to. However, a lot of devices can take more and will go higher. See for yourself, just don't be stupid :p

[SIZE=+1]Q7: What is the difference between x and y kernel governors/schedulers? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Q8: I tried to boot my device into recovery from the bootloader and now it is stuck on the google screen. Is it bricked? [/SIZE]
    No. Probably not. Chances are you're on an old bootloader, which has a bug that doesn't allow you to get into recovery from the BL without being connected to a computer. So, connect it to your computer, hold vol down/power for 10 secs to go back to the bootloader. You can go to the recovery from there.​

[SIZE=+1]Q9: On my HTC (whatever) I could transfer files onto my sdcard while in recovery. How do I do it on the N7? [/SIZE]
    You can't drag/drop in recovery between your N7 and a PC. Either boot into android and transfer your files, or use ADB while in recovery.
    "adb push nameoffile /data/media" or wherever your things are (beware of how many 0's there are on your sdcard).​

[SIZE=+1]Q10: My files on my "sdcard" appear under /data/media/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0. WHY so many 0's?? [/SIZE]
    Ask Google. It’s got to do with the multiuser feature brought to android in 4.2. Ever user has their own folder, so you might have /0 and /1. If you're having troubles with it in recovery, I would update to the latest TWRP.​

[SIZE=+1]Q11: I’m trying to update my stock rooted modded N7 to 4.2 from 4.1.2 but it won't work. Help? [/SIZE]
    You need to be running completely stock to update. So, you need to either flash a stock ROM or the stock image.​

[SIZE=+1]Q12: When I finish watching a video the screen goes weird. Its like, washed out or something. Is my device bricked? Is my screen bricked? [/SIZE]
    No. Its the tegra smartdimmer. When your device is playing a video, the Tegra 3 automatically bumps up the contrast and dims the backlight, to save battery. This is a feature. To turn it off, either use a script or tricksterMOD (which is much easier).​

[SIZE=+1]Q13: Battery life on this kernel/ROM sux. I've been using it for half an hour and its dropped 30% already. Why? Restoring to my old kernel..[/SIZE]
    When you flash a new ROM/kernel, you need to give it a few battery cycles before battery is reported accurately. So, flash the new kernel, drain it (not necessarily to 0%), charge it fully, drain it again, charge, then play around. Do not complain about battery or anything without doing a few cycles first.​

[SIZE=+1]Q14: I am about to flash another ROM. Do I have to full wipe or can I flash it on top? (Dirty flash).[/SIZE]
    Usually you can probably dirty flash. But if it causes problems, don't report them. Best thing to do is to reflash the ROM with a full wipe and see if bugs persist. I always wipe when changing to a different ROM, but when updating a ROM i don't wipe usually.​

[SIZE=+1]Q15: Should I unlock the bootloader when I get the tablet if I am going to root it anyway?.[/SIZE]
    I would say no. Because, if there is a problem you have sort of voided your warranty. I like to keep my devices for a month without rooting/unlocking them in case there is a fault or something. You should do the same, I’d hate to have a brand new device, root it and then find a fault and have voided your warranty. Companies can be sneaky and can probably try to avoid fixing your device under warranty if you tamper with it. However you could always relock and revert to stock, but it is much easier to be patient and make sure there are no problems ​

[SIZE=+1]Q16: Will rooting my tablet make it faster/awesomer and have improve battery life?[/SIZE]
    Short answer: no.
    Long answer: nope.

Rooting alone will not change anything relateds to battery or performance. However custom ROMs, kernels and other mods will change things. For example flashing a more optimised kernel might improve performance, especially if you overclock it. Similarly, underclocking generally improves battery life. Of course it depends on what crap you have on your device too, but that's the general idea. Usually in the OP of a ROM/kernel thread, and in the comments you can get a good idea on whether it is optimized for battery, performance or a combination.​

[SIZE=+1]Q17: What’s difference between N7 “Grouper – Nakasi” and N7 3G “Tilapia – Nakasig”?.[/SIZE]
    Wi-Fi (all models) = Nakasi - Grouper
    3G/Wi-Fi = Nakasig - Tilapia

The Nakasi/Nakasig is the image (operating system)
    and
    the Grouper/Tilapia is the hardware build.
    Because one of the files for the phone call apk is named "tilapia"
    assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "tilapia"
    getprop("ro.build.product") == "tilapia".​

[SIZE=+1]Q18: Can I use same recovery for N7 “Grouper” and N7 3G “Tilapia”? [/SIZE]
    Yes, but it is preferable to use a special recovery for the tilapia. You will find 3 special recoveries for Tilapia.​

[SIZE=+1]Q19: What's the difference between "Development" and "Original Development"?[/SIZE]
    Here are the rough guidelines as to what should be placed in "Original Development":
    *Official release of highly original and upstream custom ROMs (built from the ground up with significant original development within them).
    *Official releases/development of such original ROMs, perhaps posted by the maintainer or their nominated person.
    *A significant "first" in development for a device. This is something which took considerable time/effort and is generally accepted by developers to be non-trivial.
    *Kernels which are built with beneficial changes that are not simply pulled from other kernels already available.
    *Tools and utilities with a clear purpose, and which are well-made, and useful to users. They should have an element of originality, either in purpose or through significant improvement in the means of operation.
    *Significant port of a ROM from one device to another, giving enhanced features or functionality to the users of the target device.

All other development work goes into "Android Development".​

[INDEX]All In One Nexus 7 Index Thread (WiFi)
    [Index]All for NEXUS 7 - "Nakasig/Tilapia" - (3G/GSM/HSPA+)
    [GUIDE][BOOTLOADER][4.2.2] TILAPIA JDQ39 - 4.18 Flash Image Instructions (FOR 3G VERSION)

*Use the thanks button if someone helps you or answers your question*
    *Read the sticked threads*
    *Google probably knows the answer to your question*

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

This FAQ is part of a Recognized Contributor Group Initiative. Please look for a similar FAQ thread when visiting another device forum.
    A special thanks to those who contributed to the production of this FAQ, especially kinfauns, kidcarter93, philos64, ronnie498, fellow RC's, me ;)
    Welcome to the Nexus 7 Help Thread

This thread is here to help our community out as best as it can.
    Why is this thread here?
    There's 2 main reasons really. The first reason is to stop the development threads getting filled with questions which have nothing to do with the thread they're posted in. That then makes the thread go off-topic which is not what a development thread is there for.
    The second reason is because there are too many repetitive questions being asked. The main problem with that is the fact that other users will sometimes attack the OP and 'flaming' them.

The main way which this thread will help to stop that happening is by helping you out as much as possible, while being in a friendly environment.

Below you will find the Thread Rules which I expect you all to follow and not to break them.

Thread Rules

1. Remember that while posting in this thread and across the whole site, you must not break the Forum Rules.
    2. Even though this thread is for everyone to use, there'll be a lot if new members in here so no flaming or insulting anyone else.
    3. As this is a help thread, remember that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
    4. Even if you get your question answered by reading the 2nd it 3rd post, be sure to come back here and read some more. It will help you to learn even more.

Hall Of Fame

As I'll be keeping an eye on this thread quite a lot, I'll be adding the people to this list who have been the most helpful and are contributing the most.

1.markj338

Nexus 7 Moderators

If you report any posts, the report will go to our SM (Senior Moderator) and FSMs (Forum Specific Moderators). They are our SM - zelendel and our FSMs - Shreyas Jani, chrisd1a1, GODZSON, Divine_Madcat, babijoee and Moscow Desire. If you have any questions about this forum in particular then feel free to drop them a PM.

In post 2 there will be some really useful links so be sure to check them out.
    In post 3 there'll be an FAQ which will help you out aswell :)
    Useful Information & Links To Help You

XDA In General

First of all, I'm linking to some general XDA threads which can help you become more familiar with this site and how things run. I feel this is one thing which new users don't realize because they think it's okay to come to this site and post anywhere.
    If you don't feel this applies to you, please move onto the Nexus 7 links further down this post.

XDA New User Guide - I can't stress enough how important that thread is. If you follow what that guide says, you'll be well on your way to becoming an asset to the XDA forums.

[HOW TO] Make A Substantial Thread, Post, Question & Poll - This is also a must read thread. Why, you ask? Well it's simple. Reading this will show you the best way to post your thread to ensure that people will respond and be able to help you. Rather than just giving no information or a thread title called "Mah phone brikked. Hlp me plzzz!", following that thread will give you the best chance of being helped.

[HOW TO] Make A Good Signature - This really is needed because as you'll see in a lot of signatures, mine included, is that we list our current devices and what ROM/kernel we are using. This helps people to help us. Take a look at the thread to find out what else to include in your signature.

Nexus 7 Helpful Links

I'll have these threads numbered so if you ask a question and it can be answered by looking at the first thread here, I'll say "Go to post 2 > nexus 7 > thread 1"

1. READ THIS FIRST - Nexus 7 General Section

2. [GUIDE] Flashing a factory image with fastboot/ returning to stock

3. N7 kernel test results (Performance & Battery tests)

4. Nexus 7 All-In-One Development Index

5. [Index]- 28 Jan 2013 - All for NEXUS 7 - "Nakasig/Tilapia" - (GSM/HSPA+)

6. NEXUS 7 3G-"nakasig"-For all Your Jelly Bean Discussions, Problems and Solutions

More will be added at a later date :)
    Thread cleaned...

Just a friendly reminder .. if you can start a post by saying :

"I have posted this already in its own separate thread..."

You do not need to be finishing said post.. ;)
    Since this thread is for newbie I want to ask , can i use franco kernel on N7 3G 32GB?

There is a difference in being new and being spoon fed. You will find your answer in the Franco kernel thread.

Cheers Danny