[Q] My HTC One cannot take screenshot after flashing into ARHD 6.0

Search This thread

zwanzig20

Jan 18, 2014
Hallo everybody, yesterday i flashed custom rom ARHD 6.0 GE edition into my htc one.
Now there is problem, I cannot take screenshot with my HTC one anymore, even with power+voldown, power+home and power+volup.
I dont know whats wrong with my phone, so if theres anyone that knows the solution, i would be glad to hear that.
Thank you in advance.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hallo everybody, yesterday i flashed custom rom ARHD 6.0 GE edition into my htc one.
Now there is problem, I cannot take screenshot with my HTC one anymore, even with power+voldown, power+home and power+volup.
I dont know whats wrong with my phone, so if theres anyone that knows the solution, i would be glad to hear that.
Thank you in advance.

power + volume down works in the GPE ... it takes precise timing
keep trying you'll see. Power + Home does not work without a sense rom

Darkmx2000

Nov 4, 2009
Charlestown
Thank you in advance.

Yeah compared to the stock ROM it takes precise timing yo get it to take the screen shot but on the GE Roms you need to hold down the power button and vol down for it work. Its a pain cause on the stock ROM it was so easy but its frustrating on the GE ROM. I presently have the Verizon HTC One running the GE ROM.

Sent from my HTCOneVZW using Tapatalk

zwanzig20

Jan 18, 2014
Yeah compared to the stock ROM it takes precise timing yo get it to take the screen shot but on the GE Roms you need to hold down the power button and vol down for it work. Its a pain cause on the stock ROM it was so easy but its frustrating on the GE ROM. I presently have the Verizon HTC One running the GE ROM.

Sent from my HTCOneVZW using Tapatalk

power + volume down works in the GPE ... it takes precise timing
keep trying you'll see. Power + Home does not work without a sense rom

Thank you very much for the answers, it works.