Bluetooth audio problem LG G2

Search This thread

joanjgm

Jun 24, 2013
Alicante
Hi im experiencing problems with the bluetooth on my LG G2 D802 whenever I pair my phone to a bluetooth handsfree or to a bluetooth speakers all the sound including music skype calls, Line calls, etc. redirect to the earpiece on the phone and not to the bluetooth device, this is very annoiyng since I cannot use bluetooth speakers for music or make phone calls via skype or Line, however the regular phone calls I can hear through the bluetooth handsfree

Is anyone experiencing this issue? any fix?

joanjgm

Jun 24, 2013
Alicante
Do you have the model name/numbers for your hands free and speakers? They have to support a2dp for music.

You could also try an app like this :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IG.BluetoothManagerICS

The speakers dont have them right now but they work just fine with iPhone and the handsfree is the Samsung Wep490 i dont mind not listening to music in it but why for example skype calls wont go to bluetooth?

I'll try that app and post results

geoff5093

Jun 13, 2011
I have lots of issues with bluetooth as well. On the stock 4.2.2 ROM I can stream music, but on my car navigation it won't display song info for most songs and I can't skip songs, and on my Jambox I can't pause from the Jambox. Then on 4.4 ROM's streaming works 50% of the time, the rest of the time I have to manually start it from my phone, but pausing works fine. I found that 4.3 to be the most reliable.