Star Trek (Alternate Timeline) theme

Search This thread

tomcat7165

Jan 28, 2013
Hi all! I'm new to the forums, but wanted to say how excited I am to be here. Such talent and knowledge in one place... truly remarkable...

NOW.. on to my proposal....

First, I'm NOT a developer or computer genious... just a tech fan that loves the DNA and all it has to offer.. thanks to all the talented developers here on this forum. I'm currently enjoying the Venome 1.1.3 ROM and cannot believe the customality built in! Truly Amazing!

Anyway... I'm a big STAR TREK fan from waaaaaaaayyyyy back... and truly loved what JJ did with the new timeline. To that end.. I've taken the movie... fram by frame.. and pulled out a ton of screen shots that one of you gifted souls could no doubt whip into one h--- of a them for our DNAs...

Currently, I just set as wallpaper, etc... but have NOT attempted to venture beyond my skill set to make this happen. So... if anyone is up to the task, let me know and I will provide a link to all the screen shots...

I assume the pics need to be converted to PNG ... if not, just let me know and I'll convert, upload, and provide link...

One request... if you take on this project... and I don't know if this is even possible.. but it would be super cool if select number of screenshots would auto rotate....
Well, I've got to step out and take care of a little business, so please post here if you're interested. I should be able to covert the pics, upload, and provide link later tonight....

Thanks!

Reactions: ssojyeti2

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
You could make your own splash screens :) have a look through the Droid DNA Themes and Apps section and you will get some more tips and tricks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all! I'm new to the forums, but wanted to say how excited I am to be here. Such talent and knowledge in one place... truly remarkable...

NOW.. on to my proposal....

First, I'm NOT a developer or computer genious... just a tech fan that loves the DNA and all it has to offer.. thanks to all the talented developers here on this forum. I'm currently enjoying the Venome 1.1.3 ROM and cannot believe the customality built in! Truly Amazing!

Anyway... I'm a big STAR TREK fan from waaaaaaaayyyyy back... and truly loved what JJ did with the new timeline. To that end.. I've taken the movie... fram by frame.. and pulled out a ton of screen shots that one of you gifted souls could no doubt whip into one h--- of a them for our DNAs...

Currently, I just set as wallpaper, etc... but have NOT attempted to venture beyond my skill set to make this happen. So... if anyone is up to the task, let me know and I will provide a link to all the screen shots...

I assume the pics need to be converted to PNG ... if not, just let me know and I'll convert, upload, and provide link...

One request... if you take on this project... and I don't know if this is even possible.. but it would be super cool if select number of screenshots would auto rotate....
    Well, I've got to step out and take care of a little business, so please post here if you're interested. I should be able to covert the pics, upload, and provide link later tonight....

Thanks!
    Star Trek - Alternate Time-Line movie screenshots

All rights guys and gals... as promised... a littlt late due to very busy weekend... bet here you go nontheless...

http://rapidshare.com/users/TomCAT5/16794