Screen Protector Template/Stencil

Search This thread

mrmrmrmr

Jan 14, 2007
Hi,

I don't want to use Gear 2 without a screen protector. So I ordered one from ebay.
But I live in Turkey and it will take 3 weeks for the protector to arrive. Meanwhile, I want to cut out a screen protector for myself from my unused S3 screen protectors.
I need a screen template to print for easy cut out of the protector.
How/where can I find one ?

Thanks.

ahfunaki

May 16, 2006
Have someone hold the Gear or if you can figure out a way to hold it in place this would work too.

Take a piece of printer paper.

Take a traditional pencil ( not mechanical ).

Put the piece of paper over the watch face and hold the pencil at a sharp angle ( to use the side of the lead not the tip ) and go back and fourth over the face of the watch.

This will leave you with a outline of the edge of the screen.

Cut this out and now you have a template to make your own screen protector!

If you don't understand let me know and I'll try to take some pictures.

mrmrmrmr

Jan 14, 2007
Have someone hold the Gear or if you can figure out a way to hold it in place this would work too.

Take a piece of printer paper.

Take a traditional pencil ( not mechanical ).

Put the piece of paper over the watch face and hold the pencil at a sharp angle ( to use the side of the lead not the tip ) and go back and fourth over the face of the watch.

This will leave you with a outline of the edge of the screen.

Cut this out and now you have a template to make your own screen protector!

If you don't understand let me know and I'll try to take some pictures.

I think I understand you but this is a very rough way of getting a template. If I cut this out, I will have a slightly bigger screenprotector. It will not be very nice.
That's why I was looking for an official (or semi amateur) drwaing.

ahfunaki

May 16, 2006
I think I understand you but this is a very rough way of getting a template. If I cut this out, I will have a slightly bigger screenprotector. It will not be very nice.
That's why I was looking for an official (or semi amateur) drwaing.

You just need to cut a little smaller than the outline. Believe me anything that is hand cut isn't going to be perfect anyways...

Top Liked Posts