Please... Neeed Stock Kernel Or Custom S6810M

Search This thread

svapre

Jun 17, 2014
I am having the same problem i flashed custom kernel on my gt s6812 and now i am stuck in bootloop. I have tried to flash stock firmware from sammobile but odin gives a md5 hash error. Can someone plz hlp. Can this be the error with the firmware should i try downloading it again from the same site.Are there any other sites for downloading stock fimware.Can i get stock kernel also plz hlp...

wandih6@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014
I am having the same problem i flashed custom kernel on my gt s6812 and now i am stuck in bootloop. I have tried to flash stock firmware from sammobile but odin gives a md5 hash error. Can someone plz hlp. Can this be the error with the firmware should i try downloading it again from the same site.Are there any other sites for downloading stock fimware.Can i get stock kernel also plz hlp...

frimware fame duos S6812
download her
terafile.co/02b35fe96842

Abinezer

Apr 6, 2014
urgent help need a kernel for s6810, replace it with one from another model (S6812) please help me

l have kernel of gts6812 please tell me procedure to upload it

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

try to format the system from cwm and then flash the official firmware via odin

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
l have kernel of gts6812 please tell me procedure to upload it

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

try to format the system from cwm and then flash the official firmware via odin

if you want to make flashable use this(see at attached section),
just add boot.img to the zip file

Attachments

• META-INF.zip
    123.9 KB · Views: 140