one plus one

Search This thread

logtug

Aug 17, 2014
hi all first time here now i have just bought a new opo and upon setting up and inserting the sim when the phone is on it will pick up the sim but when you reboot the sim is gone also the phone when u go to setting and try changing from lte to 3g it wont change also keep getting errors when you try and search for network service so if anyone has some ideas as to what may be the problem would be glad to here them as have reflashed the phone still the same and sorry about my poor typing

kokocabana

Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
hi all first time here now i have just bought a new opo and upon setting up and inserting the sim when the phone is on it will pick up the sim but when you reboot the sim is gone also the phone when u go to setting and try changing from lte to 3g it wont change also keep getting errors when you try and search for network service so if anyone has some ideas as to what may be the problem would be glad to here them as have reflashed the phone still the same and sorry about my poor typing

Gonna need for details for others to help like what country you are in and network. Did you move the sim card over from another phone or is it a new card?

logtug

Aug 17, 2014
Gonna need for details for others to help like what country you are in and network. Did you move the sim card over from another phone or is it a new card?

yes i bought off OPO also in setting in about phone under baseband version its got unknown i am in australia and its not the provider as seen else where that this phone works fine on optus in oz

Kerjifire

Feb 5, 2013
Melbourne
Hello, I'm the guy with the Optus Network running :)

Make sure your APN is correct in Mobile Networks: Optus Internet (Yesinternet)

logtug

Aug 17, 2014
yes

Is the baseband always showing as unknown?

Transmitted via Bacon

yes the baseband always shown unknown also what are the internet setting also i am with clubtelco my phone provider which inturn use optus so would you no where to get APN for clubtelco

Last edited: