[Q] Brick with ROM Z2 MOD based onCM11

Search This thread

zuzto

Dec 16, 2011
Hi, first excuse my poor english.
Well, i did something very wrong, and the XL is brick now.
The phone is with bootloader locked. It says not allowed.
So, i install root with a .bat file in windows. Everything ok.
I install the CWM the same way. Everything ok.
So, i download the ROM Z2 MOD based on CM11. I dont knew that i need install the CM11 first, yes, i know, i read it just now in the comments, so, i install/restore that ROM in my phone, but now, just dont turn on. The phone dont do anything, just a little vibration, a little and nothing more.
So, how can i fix it? I have a backup file of my phone in the memory, but i cant get to CWM to restore it.
How can i fix this mess?
THanks in advance.

faizalotai

Aug 27, 2013
Sony Xperia L
Moto G 2014
Hi, first excuse my poor english.
Well, i did something very wrong, and the XL is brick now.
The phone is with bootloader locked. It says not allowed.
So, i install root with a .bat file in windows. Everything ok.
I install the CWM the same way. Everything ok.
So, i download the ROM Z2 MOD based on CM11. I dont knew that i need install the CM11 first, yes, i know, i read it just now in the comments, so, i install/restore that ROM in my phone, but now, just dont turn on. The phone dont do anything, just a little vibration, a little and nothing more.
So, how can i fix it? I have a backup file of my phone in the memory, but i cant get to CWM to restore it.
How can i fix this mess?
THanks in advance.

Is cwm for lb already works??..i think it still under dev yet not fully working..
You can try flash ftf file back... Restoring backup as far as i know is not posibble yet..

zuzto

Dec 16, 2011
is fix

Well... thanks,
What i do.. was try EMMA, but when i connect with volume down, EMMA says that is not supported cause the bootloader locked.
So, i install pc companion, and try to upgrade, and says that need the phone turn on, so, i continue until put a option to flash the phone.
I connect with the volume down, and thats all. Is alive again.
Thanks and excuse my poor english.

Mayoz

Dec 16, 2013
Papua
Well... thanks,
What i do.. was try EMMA, but when i connect with volume down, EMMA says that is not supported cause the bootloader locked.
So, i install pc companion, and try to upgrade, and says that need the phone turn on, so, i continue until put a option to flash the phone.
I connect with the volume down, and thats all. Is alive again.
Thanks and excuse my poor english.

use flashtool...