[15/Oct/2007] TNT.1921 Series (Official/Professional) OS 5.2.1921 the newest OS

Search This thread

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
TNT....

The reason I love your ROMs is that you are on top of things... right there.. No delay and willing to answer anyone's questions....

I have used Schaps in the past... I asked questions in his post... but I never received an answer or a comment from him.

He might be a great coder and a gentleman, but when it comes to support... i like the way you perform.

Thanks again... I will report on the usage of your ROM by tomorrow.

everyone has his jobs and maybe he knows there are some of users will answer, anyway, whenever i'm free i will reply any quesion as i can :eek:

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
Hi there,

It would be even better if the following could be removed too.. to make its a Clean BASE version

- HTC GIF Animation new
- SIM Manager 6.31 new
- STK 4.40 new
- 1-calc instead of the bad OS Calc

Regards

these are major things for the users, i'm talking about the users not chefs, and the base rom will be available for chefs next week.

Alcibiade

Dec 23, 2006
New York
A few questions for you TNT

1.Is the Official Big Storage a 6 MB pagepool ?
2. Can you make a Professional "Big Storage" ? (But maybe it is Big storage by default...). How much storage is available on the Professional version ?

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
i just edited HTC Home 2.0.8 schen version with my icons and style (all icons will be located on HTC Home directory not windows as schen did)

attached

I can't syn with this rom after flash new TNT??????

you have to go to the start> setting> connection > usb to pc and enable advanced networking

Also with vista many a times i have to restart the windows mobile and computer after the firmware upgrade for proper recognition . other wise my device is detected as just a hard drive.

leoiden

Sep 13, 2006
In a house with a yard
its right youre an awesome human being!!

i just edited HTC Home 2.0.8 schen version with my icons and style (all icons will be located on HTC Home directory not windows as schen did)

attached
any member who spends his time creating awesome roms
is an excellent human being in my book
i do not have any money to donate but if you need ram for a comp let me know bro i have 1GB PC3200 DDR 400 PC 3200 2700 2100 RAM Memory HD
if you find this usefull let me know bro

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
1.Is the Official Big Storage a 6 MB pagepool ?
2. Can you make a Professional "Big Storage" ? (But maybe it is Big storage by default...). How much storage is available on the Professional version ?

1- yes all 6mb p.p., isn't a good choice!! :rolleyes:
2- i'm testing now this, but there is something wrong. Anyway, i'm sure this big storage unstable.

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
any member who spends his time creating awesome roms
is an excellent human being in my book
i do not have any money to donate but if you need ram for a comp let me know bro i have 1GB PC3200 DDR 400 PC 3200 2700 2100 RAM Memory HD
if you find this usefull let me know bro

thanks dude, i really appreciate that. keep the ram :rolleyes: and just give me screen shuts for this release in one picture please ;).

thanks.

larsuck

Dec 10, 2006
Nowheresville
Radio or no Radio?

Sorry, I would usually flash before I ask, but this is kind of important:

On the post it says that you include "- new radio driver (as they asked me)"

But a couple of posts down it says - "this release contans rom and splashes only."

Is there a radio included in this?

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
Sorry, I would usually flash before I ask, but this is kind of important:

On the post it says that you include "- new radio driver (as they asked me)"

But a couple of posts down it says - "this release contans rom and splashes only."

Is there a radio included in this?

no there is no radio, just driver supports many of networks, ignore it :D its just for some users they know what i'm talking about.

Ruxton

Jan 18, 2006
Perth
ignite.digitalignition.net
When making a video call, it connects and displays an image to the person on the other end and i can see them fine, but my video is all purple.. it's like theres just a magenta channel coming through or something to that effect.

its right

Jan 29, 2004
Riyadh
When making a video call, it connects and displays an image to the person on the other end and i can see them fine, but my video is all purple.. it's like theres just a magenta channel coming through or something to that effect.

this build is based on dopod drivers which working perfect, so please check this again later and also anyone can report this thing :rolleyes:

Caspertje19

Apr 2, 2007
Purmerend
you have to go to the start> setting> connection > usb to pc and enable advanced networking

Also with vista many a times i have to restart the windows mobile and computer after the firmware upgrade for proper recognition . other wise my device is detected as just a hard drive.

First of all: Nice rom, fast response, for stability I have to use it more than 15 minutes :p

Can somebody explain why some ROM's require 'advanced networking' for USB in order to establsh a active sync connection and why other do not require this option?
I'm asking this because I got CardExport II wich will only work if i disable the advanced network option. It's kind of 'much work' every time i want to switch between active sync and USB mass storage....
(I hear u saying: use WM5torage, but i did not yet get that aplication to work for me, but don't discuss it here to let this thread as close to the TNT rom and not my problems)