Search This thread

DJBhardwaj

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4
Hello to all the WFS users,

I'm a member from Optimus-One community, i was just wandering at sections freely and came around yours; looks pretty cool in terms of roms and apps

Basically, i'm here with a proposal; i'm always into the graphical stuff/ modding, have created center clock patches for several roms in our community and they are pretty successful now.

So, i decided to contribute some here :)

Do you guys want me to start the work by creating and doing the same for you and your roms or just want me to leave ?
Its all your choice, friends :)

If you will to have a look at my work, Give it a glance here

Best Regards
DJ

Last edited:

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai

I'm a member from Optimus-One community, i was just wandering at sections freely and came around yours; looks pretty cool in terms of roms and apps

Basically, i'm here with a proposal; i'm always into the graphical stuff/ modding, have created center clock patches for several roms in our community and they are pretty successful now.

Do you guys want me to start the work by creating and doing the same for you and your roms or just want me to leave ?

Best Regards
DJ

I'm no Dev, but I like center clock. I've seen it on many phones. So, its a go from me. :D

Sent from my Wildfire S using xda premium

Reactions: DJBhardwaj

*se-nsei.

Sep 28, 2011
London

Best Regards
DJ
It would be great if you could manage the transparent statusbar mod on CM7 for us. I've tried with no avail. I've zdune's patcher, UOT kitchen... either nothing happens when after I flash a zip or the statusbar app completely crashes.

DJBhardwaj

Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4
It would be great if you could manage the transparent statusbar mod on CM7 for us. I've tried with no avail. I've zdune's patcher, UOT kitchen... either nothing happens when after I flash a zip or the statusbar app completely crashes.

I have to try that. All my patches are manually patched; no patchers used ;)
So, i've to try it manually and see if it works :)

Reactions: *se-nsei.

DJBhardwaj

Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4
nvm, I am appreciate for your quick reply.
I was on CM7, sense 3.5 and other ROM from here.
now I just learned to modify stock ROM by myself, adding oc kernel, remove stock apps and others :D

Nice :)
Okay now i need help from you guys, could anyone of you name all the available (popular) GB roms for your device ?
So that i can carry on further :\

Reactions: einstein.frat

mhrsolanki2020

Jan 15, 2012
Nice :)
Okay now i need help from you guys, could anyone of you name all the available (popular) GB roms for your device ?
So that i can carry on further :\

go to general section there you will find a index made by TECTAS (sorry if i spelled it wrong) there you will get all names of the roms awailable sense or senseless or aosps which ever you wish to see :D
and +3 from me.. i have two more bros .. we three have wfs :D

Reactions: DJBhardwaj

DJBhardwaj

Apr 23, 2011
Delhi
GT-i9020
Google Nexus 4
go to general section there you will find a index made by TECTAS (sorry if i spelled it wrong) there you will get all names of the roms awailable sense or senseless or aosps which ever you wish to see :D
and +3 from me.. i have two more bros .. we three have wfs :D

Thank you for directing me to the right place .
I will mention the names of all the roms that i'm going to support and then will need some testers for specific roms ;)
Btw please mention the top most popular roms of your section ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Best Regards
    DJ
    umm i am not a rom developer or something i just cooked a rom for myself in a kitchen..
    so i know that for centerclock you editing that systemUI.apk
    i cant upload it as you will have to do that just for me and i know you wont :p
    so can you just post it here what you gonna edit into systemui.apk
    so others like me who cook a rom just for their needs they wont have to think nything and can edit it into their systemui.apk themselves and download the apk for it if the center clock patch requiers ny and then update the update-script and flash their rom with your center clock :D what say?
    There is nothing like i won't do it for you :\
    Just give me the SystemUI.apk of your GB rom and i shall do it :)
    Thank you for directing me to the right place .
    I will mention the names of all the roms that i'm going to support and then will need some testers for specific roms ;)
    Btw please mention the top most popular roms of your section ?

Alquez's CM7 Port
    Mindhacker's ROM
    .Sense

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA

Best Regards
    DJ

I'm no Dev, but I like center clock. I've seen it on many phones. So, its a go from me. :D

Sent from my Wildfire S using xda premium
    No, nothing will go away even if you replace the SB icons or anything else :)

ty :D love you man