How to set up the wired USB LAN adaptor?

Search This thread

banmao

Jul 22, 2013
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Now I want to use a wired USB LAN adaptor on my S4 to access the wired network. However, after I insert the USB LAN adaptor, it powers up but cannot connect to the LAN. There is no connection. How should I set up? Thanks.

Daisflaque

Sep 18, 2012
Seattle
www.pc2yew.zohosites.com
love to help.

I would love to help.. but I need a little more information first... like what android version ie. 4.4.2. (Found in Settings.apk under 'about phone'.)
Second which type of Computer are you trying to utilize? Like Windows 7 Home Premium or Mac OSX leopard/snow leopard. Or even Linux like redhat or Gnome.. this will allow me to rule out software/hardware issues and focus on the exact circumstances your in.. thx bud. ;)

igacek

Jun 13, 2013
Peña Blanca
I would love to help.. but I need a little more information first... like what android version ie. 4.4.2. (Found in Settings.apk under 'about phone'.)
Second which type of Computer are you trying to utilize? Like Windows 7 Home Premium or Mac OSX leopard/snow leopard. Or even Linux like redhat or Gnome.. this will allow me to rule out software/hardware issues and focus on the exact circumstances your in.. thx bud. ;)

He's trying to connect his phone to the network with a USB ethernet adapter.... I think you completely missed the point of the post.

Reactions: DK23

Daisflaque

Sep 18, 2012
Seattle
www.pc2yew.zohosites.com
Well if so thanks for the info.. I was simply trying to narrow down the source. In which way did it seem as though I missed the point? The point was he/she had trouble with their phone connecting to a network.. right? Well in my experience.. most home networks are routed through a PC.. so my obvious conclusion was the other end like not the phone... idk I'm kinda new here and am doing my best.. lol anyway thx.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

He's trying to connect his phone to the network with a USB ethernet adapter.... I think you completely missed the point of the post.