Leak: Droid Incredible 3 Pictures

Search This thread

Div033

Aug 17, 2010
My guess is that this is in fact the incredible 3, Verizon's version of the One S. Going by specs of the One S, this will have the S4.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the XDA app.

jtdogblue

Aug 25, 2011
IE
I agree with keeping it small... Not only does it fit in the pocket better, it's less mass hitting the asphalt when I get out of my car :eek: but I'm mainly looking for USB host and HDMI out.

godsmacked4653

Apr 25, 2010
I'm iffy on waiting for this. I'm eligible for an upgrade whenever I make my mind up. :p
Like a lot of others in this thread, that 4 inch screen really is the sweet spot for phone size. On the other hand, I don't think an Incredible 3 would really be a huge improvement over a Rezound. It won't be quad-core and LTE, because as I understand it, the Tegra 3 isn't compatible with LTE. It'll have a nicer camera, but the Rezound has a very nice camera, anyway. And Sense 4.0 is a moot point, since that'll get ported.

j13smiley

Dec 10, 2010
columbus, oh
smiley.tzo.com
agreed with most others here...

4" sounds like the sweet spot - the other phones are too big.

4g and better battery like would be nice.

i also like the trackpad, rarely used, but comes in handy when occasionally for editing.

i plan on keeping my incredible as i just don't see a replacement i like. the razor maxx is the only thing close but i don't want that large of a phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks nice and all, but I'm pretty reluctant to purchase another snapdragon phone. Sense can be cool but future-proofing is cooler. As we all know from our Adreno 200 woes, snapdragon products are not future-proof and qualcomm has made no effort to collaborate with the community to bring us updated video drivers or open source userspace drivers. I'm voting with my wallet on this one.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the XDA app.
    I want the Incredible 3 to be the same size as the original. I don't want/need a ginourmous screen. I just want a perfect size device, aka the original, with updated guts. Thanks.