[pouches] for HTC One X

Search This thread

dsm52

May 14, 2007
Manchester
If you are looking for a snug fitting pouch you could also look at the range from fitBAG who make One X specific pouches. I got mine from amazon.co.uk and it fits really well.

They aren't cheap though, about £20. Lots of colour and material choices though, which is nice.

Anyone got one of these? Are the leather ones soft, ie. Is the pouch floppy when it's empty?

Also, is it a nice snug fit or is there space inside for the phone to move?

Cheers

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

aafevo

Apr 22, 2009
http://shop.fitbag.de/classic-schwarz-handytasche-aus-alcantara-mit-android-roboter-nach-mass.html

Finally found a pouch I LOVE.. However having trouble ordering it because I can't read anything on that website and my translate is being weird. :(

Edit: If anyone wants to order from that website just go here and follow this person, well put together and easy to follow :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390012

Just placed an order for mine! Paid $41 for the Android Lite case shipped to USA, just awaiting my confirmation email.

Last edited:

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
Man, that's pricey for faux-suede (68% polyester and 32% polyurethane, according to Wikipedia), but it *is* a fairly cool look. I'll be interested to see how well it fits the One X, and whether the quality is reasonable for the price...

ChriKn

Apr 18, 2012
France / Germany
I personnaly own an official HTC pouch (so the same as for the Sensation XL or the Titan) and i must say, that for the price it's good stuff, you have high quality leather, a little flip to take the phone out (even if the pouch is fairly large enough)
With my (now-broken) GNex I tried every "cheap" leather protection i could find and they were either smelling and/or to small... That's also one little reason for taking a HTC phone ^^ their excellent pouches

Pabson

May 30, 2011
As far as I know the official slip case for the one X is the same as the sensation xl and titan case. I bought a titan case from amazon £7.50 from amazon with free delivery.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

I bought that one too, but it doesn't fit very well. It's not tight enough so the one x falls out if you turn it sideways.

aafevo

Apr 22, 2009
Man, that's pricey for faux-suede (68% polyester and 32% polyurethane, according to Wikipedia), but it *is* a fairly cool look. I'll be interested to see how well it fits the One X, and whether the quality is reasonable for the price...

When I receive it I will be sure and post in here my thoughts... Still haven't gotten that confirmation email yet though :confused:

ShiRaZ1988

Apr 18, 2012
Münster
http://shop.fitbag.de/classic-schwarz-handytasche-aus-alcantara-mit-android-roboter-nach-mass.html

Finally found a pouch I LOVE.. However having trouble ordering it because I can't read anything on that website and my translate is being weird. :(

Edit: If anyone wants to order from that website just go here and follow this person, well put together and easy to follow :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390012

Just placed an order for mine! Paid $41 for the Android Lite case shipped to USA, just awaiting my confirmation email.

Hi folks :)
I am reading a lot of here too, because i want to get me a HTC One X also next week for my Birthday :eek: And also i want to get me besides that a nice pouch for it. :)

First of all, heres a Video to the Quote, its German and most people probably wont understand, but there u can see how does the HTC One X fit in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elM4SQGQvGM&feature=player_embedded#!

If you all can wait i can also test out the Bugatti Pouches in about 1 week - probably less, if i get my HTC...Which is besides then my first Android Device :p
Sincerely :)

Reactions: silverSl!DE

Reckless187

Dec 28, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I liked the white leather pull tab pouch I posted earlier so much, that I ordered a second one for when the first one gets all dirty and grimey!!!! Its a very tight fir and at £3 you can complain. It goes further in to the case, I just hadn't pushed it in fully.

IMG-20120412-WA0001.jpg

Pabson

May 30, 2011
Hi folks :)
I am reading a lot of here too, because i want to get me a HTC One X also next week for my Birthday :eek: And also i want to get me besides that a nice pouch for it. :)

First of all, heres a Video to the Quote, its German and most people probably wont understand, but there u can see how does the HTC One X fit in it:

If you all can wait i can also test out the Bugatti Pouches in about 1 week - probably less, if i get my HTC...Which is besides then my
first Android Device :p
Sincerely :)

Thanks for sharing the video. I don't like the original HTC pouch I will try the fitbag, too. Looks pretty nice in the video!

dakial

Sep 13, 2010
São Paulo
fitBAG nappa leather pouch

Anyone here has the fitBAG nappa leather pouch? I want to buy the red one (easier to spot when inside the bag).

Pabson

May 30, 2011
The original HTC pouch for my Desire Z was awesome to and fits very well. That's why I bought the original for the one x too. But it doesn't fit that eell.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
The only thing I would say about the pouches, is because of the rather poor design of the camera lens, that if a bit of grit gets into the pouch, there is the possibility of scratching the camera lens sliding it in and out. The HTC flip case HC V701 provides a buffer for the camera lens with its rear plastic shell, as well as also protecting the front with the leathery part. On the other hand, it is not so comfortable to hold as you have to fold the flap part back on itself in order to hold it.

shankhar

Oct 21, 2009
Took the plunge and got this case today and have to say I like it still keeps that slim feel to the phone and the plastic shell around the back is enough to mean whem placed down the camera lense isn't touching the surface.As I have said I don't think I would use it as a stand to watch movies as the smooth part that would be
on the surface is the part that folds over to protect the screen so could easily pick up dirt

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Can I go for this one?

Pros & Cons please. I feel like while speaking the flip may disturb?

Can you post some pics with phone.

Last edited:

alphagamma

Apr 23, 2010
I have received my black Bugatti SlimCase XL pouch.
Really happy with it.
The One X fits nicely in it, it doesn't stick out,
It is maybe a bit loose for some people, but i like it that way, I can pull the phone out of the pouch with two fingers without much trouble. This can be a problem when the fit is too tight.

Reactions: dakial

dakial

Sep 13, 2010
São Paulo
Can I go for this one?

Pros & Cons please. I feel like while speaking the flip may disturb?

Can you post some pics with phone.

Maybe it would be better for you guys (and the community) to post it on the Cases thread (HTC One X/One X Accessories/[Cases] Thread) I would post the link but XDA won't allow me, pretty annoying.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I have received my black Bugatti SlimCase XL pouch.
Really happy with it.
The One X fits nicely in it, it doesn't stick out,
It is maybe a bit loose for some people, but i like it that way, I can pull the phone out of the pouch with two fingers without much trouble. This can be a problem when the fit is too tight.

Please, can you post some pictures (or video if you're in the mood) of the case with the One X?

losjettos

Feb 22, 2011
The original HTC pouch for my Desire Z was awesome to and fits very well. That's why I bought the original for the one x too. But it doesn't fit that eell.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

I was looking the original leather pouch, but could you tell more about fitting?
Is it too big or what's the problem?

dsm52

May 14, 2007
Manchester
I can confirm that the official htc one x pouch S650 is quite loose..and I'm not entirely convinced it's real leather. The one x fits properly in my old htc dhd case but sticks out about 1cm, only just covering the lens. I'm going to stick with that for the time being and return the S650 which is really designed for the sensation xl & titan phones.

I'm tempted by the white one above, but really would like a nice stiff real leather case, in black.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts