Xperia Z Warranty Question

Search This thread

LiLTrippz

Jul 15, 2012
Okay, so my Xperia Z still has warranty. I have a locked bootloader status of NO. I want to send it in to get a replacement so I can get a phone with the status of YES. Can anyone go about telling me how to do this, what's a good excuse to tell them lool.

X

x102x96x

Okay, so my Xperia Z still has warranty. I have a locked bootloader status of NO. I want to send it in to get a replacement so I can get a phone with the status of YES. Can anyone go about telling me how to do this, what's a good excuse to tell them lool.

go there and talk about developing if u r developer

and wht about sell ur phone and buy another one and check status of bootloader permission first

anyway why do u wanna do that? for custom roms?

LiLTrippz

Jul 15, 2012
go there and talk about developing if u r developer

and wht about sell ur phone and buy another one and check status of bootloader permission first

anyway why do u wanna do that? for custom roms?

yeah because I hate stock so much. and I live in Canada and only bell has the Xperia Z and bell are stupid bastards that lock the bootloader. I hate everything about stock I've ALWAYS used a custom rom on any android phone I've gotten and this is a big problem for me. it'd be very hard to obtain a Z that's from the US.