PLEASE HELP!!! phone freezes during boot animation and cant get into fastboot mode

Search This thread

rivetrik

Jan 13, 2011
ok firtst of all i realize im a dumbass....this is my second phone in the past 2 days, i bricked the first one and was lucky to get a second free of charge, ok heres what i did...after rooting i tried to install a cool boot animation from rom toolbox, after rebooting to check it out, it stops and wont get passed that screen, after a few seconds i cane here a sound but thats it..it will not do anything, i have the c with a locked bootloader..AGAIN I KNOW IM A DUMBASS SO PLEASE DONT BERAITE ME...is there a way to fix this? i dont care if i lose root, this phone is fine with out it:crying::crying::crying:

Jan 30, 2014
Okay...first off dont do anything to your phone if you dont know 100% that it will work or is compatible with it. But therr should be a way to fix it

First download flashtool and install it and when everything is installed download a ftf file (its a stock rom) you dont need to be rooted or have your bootloader unlocked. Load the ftf file in flashtool once its done downloading then when the little box comes up, put your phone into flash mode. To.put your phone into flash mode hold the volume down button for 2 seconds then plug your usb cable in while still holding your volume down button and hold it until the little box disappears and it starts to flash the when its done unplug your phone then voilà brand new just like out of the box

Hope I helped you.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: rivetrik

rivetrik

Jan 13, 2011
Okay...first off dont do anything to your phone if you dont know 100% that it will work or is compatible with it. But therr should be a way to fix it

First download flashtool and install it and when everything is installed download a ftf file (its a stock rom) you dont need to be rooted or have your bootloader unlocked. Load the ftf file in flashtool once its done downloading then when the little box comes up, put your phone into flash mode. To.put your phone into flash mode hold the volume down button for 2 seconds then plug your usb cable in while still holding your volume down button and hold it until the little box disappears and it starts to flash the when its done unplug your phone then voilà brand new just like out of the box

Hope I helped you.

thanks , im going to try that, ..i have been trying to get into fastboot by the method you said a few times before i posted this and it does nothing..ill update as soon as i can

rivetrik

Jan 13, 2011
WOOOT!!!

SUCCESS!! that did the trick, seriously thanks man...im ususally not a complete noob when it comes to root things, ..however i am at sony phones and locked bootloaders (ones that cant be unlocked)::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jan 30, 2014
SUCCESS!! that did the trick, seriously thanks man...im ususally not a complete noob when it comes to root things, ..however i am at sony phones and locked bootloaders (ones that cant be unlocked)::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If you really want your phone to be rooted then follow the steps here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2583333&page=4

Its basically 4.3 JB with no bloatware and rooted you also follow the steps i showed you towards the end

You have to use custom recovery to flash the zip on the phone then turn off the phone and put it flash mode and flash the 20mb file (its just the boot files) and you'll have the newest firmware available and have been rooted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope I helped you.