Igo Primo on G3

Search This thread

ady_uaic

Dec 12, 2006
Birmingham
yes, you're right, I've just noticed that. I will update my signature right away. Sure, I will try to modify it first to see if I can make it work without that annoying lag, and I will post it here.

pedja.m

Nov 30, 2010
yes, you're right, I've just noticed that. I will update my signature right away. Sure, I will try to modify it first to see if I can make it work without that annoying lag, and I will post it here.
Everyone that comes and checks this post probably needs it. Please share when you think it's ready and done [emoji1]

yennik

Jul 30, 2009
Hi,
thanks for posting this.
Is it really working for you as it should? I mean it works, but its lagging as hell, like 10fps. Not sure what might be wrong, if its something with the setup of iGO or anything else.

ady_uaic

Dec 12, 2006
Birmingham
I think that's because of the higher resolution. For me works fine after I've set up a route. Google maps has bigger lag when I'm in a roundabout and I don't know where do I have to go; Igo doesn't, even if it has that lag in the menu, the route itself is really good. When I'll have another data.zip I will come back here with a new kit (that's the issue, data.zip and 2 rows in sys.txt).

Reactions: rezeve

integralac

Apr 2, 2011
I think that's because of the higher resolution. For me works fine after I've set up a route. Google maps has bigger lag when I'm in a roundabout and I don't know where do I have to go; Igo doesn't, even if it has that lag in the menu, the route itself is really good. When I'll have another data.zip I will come back here with a new kit (that's the issue, data.zip and 2 rows in sys.txt).

Hi,

Can you please tell me what to change in sys.txt or in some other file so I can install and run it from external SD card.
I have folder iGO in root of my SD card and I started installation from that folder.

Can you tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks

Kamaal

Dec 12, 2006
Rome
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've uploaded it to my dropbox

Is not populated with any maps/poi/buildings

Sorry to say that both data.zip and skins in your pack are not "mdofied" to support the high resolution of the G3. :(

iGo starts and is fully functional, and the same is for my original copy of iGo, tested and fully functional on my "old" Note 3; the problem i have is with the skins, they are not browsable and cannot load them in any way. The same happens with your copy too.

So, my questions are:

1) are you really sure that you can choose any of the skins contained in the folder \Igo\iGO\content\skin ?
2) is anyone actually able to use iGo with skins on the G3?

Thanks for the sharing, anyway! :D

Reactions: nacy

ady_uaic

Dec 12, 2006
Birmingham
Sorry to say that both data.zip and skins in your pack are not "mdofied" to support the high resolution of the G3. :(

iGo starts and is fully functional, and the same is for my original copy of iGo, tested and fully functional on my "old" Note 3; the problem i have is with the skins, they are not browsable and cannot load them in any way. The same happens with your copy too.

So, my questions are:

1) are you really sure that you can choose any of the skins contained in the folder \Igo\iGO\content\skin ?

sorry mate, I'm not using any kind of skins :D.

Reactions: Kamaal

tuneboy2005

Nov 24, 2007
Hi,

I just got the LG G3 and for me igo is also lagging. Is there already a better solution for this. It is a bit shame on such a high end phone IGO is running so slow.

Thanks

Miro H

Aug 16, 2012
So in the end, does everything work on LG G3 or there is no full solution available yet?

crni6

Sep 13, 2010
As far as I know there are no full solution jet...by that I mean its little laggy and when zooming map you see some lines that looks like streets but they are not, other by that works great.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

dim059

Mar 25, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro

So, my questions are:

Try to put skin folder into iGO/ux

marekson

Jan 3, 2011
Please, may you help me? I Instaled iGO on LG G3 S and I cann't run it. Why there is this notice (Permission danied)? Is it due to my phone is not rooted?
P.S. Is it possoble to run iGO on LG G3 S on non-rooted mobile?

thx!

petike731

Oct 26, 2015
Sziasztok! LG G4 re kéne igo 8 tud valaki segiteni vagy linket küldeni? Hogy honét tudnám letőlteni? :( : confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've uploaded it to my dropbox

Is not populated with any maps/poi/buildings
    Also, it's "QHD". "qHD" is 960x540. Capital letters matter with electronics specs. Just like your home internet is mb which is a HUGE difference from MB. ;)
    iGO Primo vs LG G3

Is there any way to make Igo work on qHD...I need it so much now?

Hi,

Last weekend I managed to install iGO Primo into my LG G3. It worsk fine. The version of iGO I'm using is 9.6.29.390522.
    I did not have to make any changes in sys.txt. It also supports screen rotations etc...

Good luck ;)

K.
    Hi,

Last weekend I managed to install iGO Primo into my LG G3. It worsk fine. The version of iGO I'm using is 9.6.29.390522.
    I did not have to make any changes in sys.txt. It also supports screen rotations etc...

Good luck ;)

K.

I have a certain problem, maybe you can help. I installed iGO as well, no changes were needed in sys.txt. However, when i enter the app and try to view map in 2D mode i get certain "roads" that are obviously a bug. I tried with different map, the bug remains. Thoughts?