Amazon FAOTD (Bills Reminder)

Search This thread

Pizzaapu

Jul 15, 2011
In an ally way
If you would like, you could probly make 1 thread titled "Amazon Free App of the Day" then just keep us posted on one thread. I like how you add what the free app (i forget to look on amazon all the time) lets just not flood the forums with a new forum a day, and you can just add one updated one. I'm not complained just suggesting. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
If you would like, you could probly make 1 thread titled "Amazon Free App of the Day" then just keep us posted on one thread. I like how you add what the free app (i forget to look on amazon all the time) lets just not flood the forums with a new forum a day, and you can just add one updated one. I'm not complained just suggesting. Keep up the good work!

Well I only make a thread when the app is good. Amazon has just been on a roll lately!

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
Just going to start updating this thread every day I can to keep you guys who don't check the appstore every day like me posted

LSUtigers03

Jul 22, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA
Just going to start updating this thread every day I can to keep you guys who don't check the appstore every day like me posted

Just change the title to Daily Free Amazon App or something like that and if someone sees that the daily app hasn't been posted they can post what it is. That way one person doesn't have to do it everyday.

Alcapone263

Jul 28, 2011
Yokosuka, Japan
Just change the title to Daily Free Amazon App or something like that and if someone sees that the daily app hasn't been posted they can post what it is. That way one person doesn't have to do it everyday.

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.

Reactions: CaelanT

LSUtigers03

Jul 22, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks for the heads up LSU.. that will come in handy on Nov.5 when the Tide and Tigers meet! :) You guys are looking good! Can't wait!

ROLL TIDE!!!

I'm really excited about the game. Hopefully we can both get by Florida (you guys this week and us next week) and stay undefeated until our meeting. Although I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the game being in Tuscaloosa. Should be a battle for the ages.

As for the app I've used it on my iPhone and its really cool to read tweets from both teams fans during the game.

Thanks for the heads up LSU.. that will come in handy on Nov.5 when the Tide and Tigers meet! :) You guys are looking good! Can't wait!

ROLL TIDE!!!

I'm really excited about the game. Hopefully we can both get by Florida (you guys this week and us next week) and stay undefeated until our meeting. Although I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the game being in Tuscaloosa. Should be a battle for the ages.

As for the app I've used it on my iPhone and its really cool to read tweets from both teams fans during the game.

Go VOLS!!!!

But really this is a sweet little app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today's free App of the Day is Bills Reminder
    I'll say this one more time, please keep this thread free from arguments. I am trying to do something nice for the atrix community with this thread and don't appreciate the needless bickering. Amazon gives away these apps for free, if you want a better app then go and buy it.

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.
    new app is up, everyone should pick up Quickoffice Pro. it's a 15 dollar office app, even if you don't plan on using it it's a 15 dollar app for free
    Fantastic 4 in a Row HD