[DISCUSSION]Android 4.4.3 finally released

Search This thread

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
Just released for the Nexus devices, so expect some of the (still) supported AOSP roms to roll this out by end-of-month - if not sooner. Please don't use this as an excuse to spam threads asking for ETA's, as all 4.4.3 discussion can go here until those respective threads go live.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: banjara

jammerlee711

Nov 22, 2011
any stable 4.4.3 version released? i flashed 4.4.3 slimsaber before and the random restarts kinda turn me off. I'm back to 4.3.1 and it's rock stable

camp0s

Jun 13, 2011
any stable 4.4.3 version released? i flashed 4.4.3 slimsaber before and the random restarts kinda turn me off. I'm back to 4.3.1 and it's rock stable

Did you do a full device reset? I usually dirty flash until 4.4.2 latest release, then fully wiped clean my device before jumping on 4.4.3.

gravisrs

Aug 18, 2011
CM11 M7 works flawlessly... but:

- there is no default ringtone so if u wiped your /data you will hear silence when someone calls u
- there is no kernel with working usb-otg nor usb-hdmi around for this release, but DorimanX team is looking on to that.
- CM's gapps not working (not ready for 4.4.3 obviously), use pa_gapps (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942) - in my case only micro was small enough to fit with that new huge CM
- that kitkat /storage/sdcard0 read-only issue makes lot of apps to just crash !!

Besides above it works pretty well. Wifi stable, hsdpa stable, calls/sms fine, browser fine. Can't find anything more not WAI.

At this time I'd suggest NOT flashing DorimanX on newest CM 11 M7.

If u wiped /data partition you have to recreate some default structures (eg. DCIM or camera and gallery won't work).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just released for the Nexus devices, so expect some of the (still) supported AOSP roms to roll this out by end-of-month - if not sooner. Please don't use this as an excuse to spam threads asking for ETA's, as all 4.4.3 discussion can go here until those respective threads go live.

Thank you.
    CM11 4.4.3 is now available for s2 i9100.

CM11 4.4.3 is now available for s2 i9100.