HTC TITAN OEM Kickstand case for sale

Search This thread

kasrhp

Feb 15, 2011
anythingbutiphone.com
Having issues with my HTC TITAN, and am getting rid of it. The OEM Kickstand case hasn't even been used, as it took forever to receive it from Clove Uk across the pond. It would cost me more to ship it back than it's worth.

So, brand new HTC Kickstand case for sale. Looking for $30 through PayPal. I'll ship it within 24 hours.

036-1.JPG

032-1.JPG

kasrhp

Feb 15, 2011
anythingbutiphone.com
I'm having serious call quality issues, and am on my second TITAN. I also see some data issues, but not nearly as frequent. The phone issues are hppeining almost every time. It's a known issue from HTC, so don't feel like going through this any longer.

Other than that, it's a great phone. But, my clients need to be able to reach me on my cell, and be able to hear me as well. I'm just trying to fugure out how many times before ATT switches my phone to another device. I wouldn't mine switching to the Titan II or the Lumia 900, but nothing else satisfies at the moment.

jconfus

Oct 12, 2011
noise canceling mics are blocked.
So HTC makes the mics and then makes the case to block them? :) lol. Good job.

GreenGrenadez

Jun 4, 2012
Florida
Please update

Did you sell it? Above you had a couple of bites, but no update whether it is sold or not. I'll take it is still available!

Thanks,

Grenadez

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

noise canceling mics are blocked.
So HTC makes the mics and then makes the case to block them? :) lol. Good job.

Is that what the 6 little black holes are? There are 3 sets of 2 holes (1 set at top left, 1 bottom left [vertical] and 1 bottom right).

Can this be part of the outgoing sound quality issue with the Titan? The issue isn't all calls, so when I get a complaint that someone can't hear me, I'll have to make note if my fingers or hand are covering the holes or at least some of them.