Lumia 620 with WP8.1 or GDR3 ?

Search This thread

when im gone

Aug 14, 2012
Hey ppl

i found a SD Card and this photo was in it

http://i.imgur.com/axUeIJd.jpg
axUeIJd.jpg

who can confirm if this is wp8.1 or GDR3 ??

Last edited:

HenryTheX

Oct 15, 2010
Glasgow
OMG!!!

PLEASE use SD card file recovery software, you might be able to get more out of it!!!!!

Post more deleted files please!!!

when im gone

Aug 14, 2012
sorry i was busy at work last day

there is like a thousand of empty folders in the SD card and there is too many .tmp files
i tried to use SD card file recovery but the result was Zero

it's weird that the SD card is 8GB and there is just 5.6GB free space with empty folders and there is no hidden files :rolleyes:

should i format the SD card ? :laugh:

***EDIT***
i found something interesting ( wp_ss_201307011_0001.tmp ) :D
now how to change the extension to jpg :D

***EDIT*** (2)

what a shame :(

GV8dEBH.png

Last edited:

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
I have confermed real seen pictures of gdr3 and this is not gdr3 microsofts mobile os is amed at hardwhare spects and the gdr3 update is no different most wont beabele to take advantage of the gdr3 updates other then the notifications.
when it does hit there will be a new kid in town wp8.1 device in full hd 1920x1080 rez.
if that was gdr3 the tiles would not look like that.

WP8.1 branch. (Maybe!)

Has anyone noticed the background, something about Microsoft Confidential

Yea and nobody has a funny feeling about these things??????
Those things are always found by ones who are "Phone minded" and by "coincidence" members of a cociety.
Never by a child, or a housewife, or ................. Always found by a "geek".
Why on earth should someone put a picture on a sd card, specialy those guys who forces anyone else in the cloud.
And Always a picture, never ever some specific documents, no names or familypics just one single "mysterious" picture.

Lousy security or stupid people at work................yea sure

I belief its a sneaky act of commercial, just to make people curious and eager to buy

Localhorst86

Jul 5, 2011
Germany
Yea and nobody has a funny feeling about these things??????
Those things are always found by ones who are "Phone minded" and by "coincidence" members of a cociety.
Never by a child, or a housewife, or ................. Always found by a "geek".

maybe millions of housewives or children find thousands of these pictures everyday. But since they are not "geek" to them it's just a stupid photo of a phone. It requires a geek to see the details etc.

yeah, it happens a lot lately,
lost sd cards/usb sticks, hell even complete unlocked prototype cell phones.
And if i red of the sanctions, they are even bigger fools then they already wore.

Taking sneaky pictures.
Taking it outside
And for the final touch .....losing it.

Those offenders should not getting fired,
they should be getting shot at dawn.

just too many coincidences

But thats my opinion.

nicromant

Jan 21, 2007
Zapopan
if the "memory" is really what most people believes to, then it might have a partition for WP 8.1
the new tiles layout matches vs GDR3 (notifications tile asterisk means a new message) and consolidated message center with Skype embedded

should be worth trying to recover the partition (some mfg use a microsd for internal storage) partition for system and rest for user available space (disregard having an additional slot)

P.S. is a MicroSD or just an SD?

StevieBallz

Feb 13, 2010
Linz
WP8 devices are not using SD cards as internal storage. There were some WP7 devices that did but those activated the security features on the card so when it was removed from the device the only way to get the card usable again was formatting it (which deactivated the SD security feature). It's therefore highly unlikely that there is a system partition on a WP8 device's SD card.

Top Liked Posts