Rooted note 3 sprint on Verizon??

Search This thread

Blanko6

May 25, 2010
Hi. I am doing some research for a friend, if he rooted he's note 3 for sprint, could it be used in Verizon or any other carriers..?!

Thanks.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Free mobile app

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
Hi. I am doing some research for a friend, if he rooted he's note 3 for sprint, could it be used in Verizon or any other carriers..?!

Thanks.

If he got it internationally unlocked and followed a thread here he could use it for att and tmobile.... vzw won't let other carriers phones on their system just like sprint won't ... it can be flashed to cricket and a couple others but mostly I guess there is no way for him to get it unlocked because sprint has to do it and the phone has to be on a account in good standing etc

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: Blanko6

oscarthegrouch

Jun 19, 2011
I highly doubt it. The least fuss way is to buy a phone for the carrier you plan on using it for. If it is possible, you'll get better network performance if you buy a phone for the specific carrier you're planning on using. I've seen this same question with so many phones over the years, it isn't even funny. You're not going to easily try and save a few bucks by thinking you can buy a phone for a different carrier and be able to easily port it over. You'll end up wasting lots of money for futile hopes. People think everything is interchangeable, it isn't.

Reactions: Blanko6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

If he got it internationally unlocked and followed a thread here he could use it for att and tmobile.... vzw won't let other carriers phones on their system just like sprint won't ... it can be flashed to cricket and a couple others but mostly I guess there is no way for him to get it unlocked because sprint has to do it and the phone has to be on a account in good standing etc

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    I highly doubt it. The least fuss way is to buy a phone for the carrier you plan on using it for. If it is possible, you'll get better network performance if you buy a phone for the specific carrier you're planning on using. I've seen this same question with so many phones over the years, it isn't even funny. You're not going to easily try and save a few bucks by thinking you can buy a phone for a different carrier and be able to easily port it over. You'll end up wasting lots of money for futile hopes. People think everything is interchangeable, it isn't.