4/23/11 lnando84's Collection of 300+ Dialpad&Banner Skins(NFL,Christmas,Easter,Misc)

Search This thread

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
4/23/11 lnando84's Collection of 300+ Dialpad&Banner Skins(NFL,Christmas,Easter,Misc)

I want to start off by saying I'm a HUGE Philadelphia Eagles Football Fan!! I have a thread in the TP2 themes and apps section for NFL dialpads skins I've made for all 32 teams over the past few months. I've been asked/told I should start a thread here for all my dialpad skins because they also work on the HD2. I'll be adding preview's as well as download links to them below. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems when running these. I'll also try taking on a few requests so let me know what you guys are thinking..

Click on picture to go to download page.

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
z4c7c20b478094.gif

White Dinik..

Last edited:
Reactions: tmessy and lmikey88

jdpl@

Sep 20, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi lnando84,

Nice to see you arround here my friend :D

Here is the screenshot of the Dialpad you did for me and see the modifications that I made to customize the banner ;)

Once again, Thanks a lot......You'll see how many hd2 guys will apprecite your fantastic work.

Best ragards and I wish the best 2011 for you and yours.

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Hi lnando84,

Here is the screenshot of the Dialpad you did for me and see the modifications that I made to customize the banner ;)

Once again, Thanks a lot......You'll see how many hd2 guys will apprecite your fantastic work.

oh I really like the banner!! It gives me a few new ideas that I can use to make new skins for both the dialpad and the banner. I just finished up a maimi heat dialpad in the new layout (made yours yours test). Instead of the traditional buttons within the dialer, I switched it up and used the logo to make the "button" itself. I really like the way it came out and plan on make nfl one's using the same concept. Try it out and let me know what you think..

Attachments

• Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg
    Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Assets_dialer_Pressed.jpg
    Assets_dialer_Pressed.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9

wrightc2

Dec 15, 2010
I love all your NFL skins, you did a great job! But, I have to ask.... if I download the Cowboy skins, there's not a virus attached is there?:D

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I love all your NFL skins, you did a great job! But, I have to ask.... if I download the Cowboy skins, there's not a virus attached is there?:D

LOL na man def no virus's. It might install an eagles dialpad instead and not let ya uninstall:p.. I'm just messing wit ya, you have nothing to worry about bro. Enjoy the skins!!

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I'd like to present everyone with my newest set of NFL Dialpad skins. I made them for all 32 teams and they work in both portrait and landscape. I call em "Fields".

Whats new with these..

Teams football field as the background.
Same background used for buttons just with different effects.
Same fonts as used on team's jerseys and team colors for the fonts on buttons.

These took me forever to make so all I ask if use, is to leave some feedback on what you think of them. And if you like them hit the "thanks". Of course donations are always welcome but never required!

You'll find download links in posts 2 thru 5 on the first page. Enjoy..

nfceastwestfields.jpg

nfcnorthsouthfields.jpg

afceastwestfields.jpg

afcnorthsouthfields.jpg

ricardo1284

Mar 5, 2010
I like this one(the Dialer) , i love NBA!!!!

Hi lnando84,

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I want to start off by saying I'm a HUGE Philadelphia Eagles Football Fan!! I have a thread in the TP2 themes and apps section for NFL dialpads skins I've made for all 32 teams over the past few months. I've been asked/told I should start a thread here for all my dialpad skins because they also work on the HD2. I'll be adding preview's as well as download links to them below. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems when running these. I'll also try taking on a few requests so let me know what you guys are thinking..

Click on picture to go to download page.