Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Myself5

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2011
myself5.de
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3v
NEW NIGHTLYS WILL BE HERE IN FUTURE .(Click me!)

Greetings,
Myself5-Carbon_Signature.png

Last edited:

Myself5

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2011
myself5.de
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3v
Need some time

Code:
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): multiple definition of 'memmove'
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): previous definition here
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(bcopy.o): multiple definition of 'bcopy'
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): previous definition here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Compiling just crashed with the error below, I tought I fixed it since I used Googles Linaro Toolchain and ndk folder but it still missmatches, need to fix it to finish compiling, will report back tomorrow, need to learn for a exam now ....

Greetings
Myself5

lomistars

Jul 5, 2012
Great news ! but i hope that nova won't be used as a default launcher, Google Home is way better :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Code:
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(memmove.o): multiple definition of 'memmove'
/media/myself11/File/carbon4/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: /media/myself11/File/carbon4/out/target/product/i9100/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a(bcopy.o): multiple definition of 'bcopy'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Compiling just crashed with the error below, I tought I fixed it since I used Googles Linaro Toolchain and ndk folder but it still missmatches, need to fix it to finish compiling, will report back tomorrow, need to learn for a exam now ....

Greetings

Myself5

Looking forward for ur coming build. n Good luck mate i also have an exam tomorrow.

Myself5

Recognized Developer
Mar 17, 2011
myself5.de
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3v
Great news ! but i hope that nova won't be used as a default launcher, Google Home is way better :)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Looking forward for ur coming build. n Good luck mate i also have an exam tomorrow.

Thanks, Good luck for you too :p
The launcher will be Trebutchet since Carbon Rom is a modification of Cyanogen Mod ;)

BTW: I changed Toolchain to 4.7 infected_ told me 4.8 compiled roms wont boot.

lomistars

Jul 5, 2012
Thanks, Good luck for you too :p
The launcher will be Trebutchet since Carbon Rom is a modification of Cyanogen Mod ;)

BTW: I changed Toolchain to 4.7 infected_ told me 4.8 compiled roms wont boot.

Yes he mentioned this issue in his thread & he said also that to compile using 4.8 toolchain, the kernel must be patched.
so work is in progress to find how to do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update

Just started compiling new version. Sorry guys I was busy testing my i9100 drivers but I needed to do this with AOSP toolchain so I wasn't able to upload a new build ;)

Looking forwards to these new Features [Except official ones]:
    - No more Gustavo_s Custom Kernel (I think everyone who wants it can flash it on his own)
    - AOSP compiled OmniRom Kernel
    - CarbonDelta working again (Upgrade to next build is usable again when using this build as base)

EDITED (SaberMod 4.8 Kernel needs special modifications)

EDIT2: It's UP !

Greetings
    Myself5
    So official Nightlys will be here ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2648440) in future. I'll also stop the unofficial builds, since there's longer need to create them. It still was a great time with you guys.

Greetings
    Myself5
    Tested ✔
    Tested with Google Apps ✔
    Working ✔
    Uploading ✔
    Uploaded ✔

Feeling awesome for using "✔" ✔
    I'm compiling new build with working ART and changed OpenDelta path (so it flashes automatically the next updates) at the moment.
    Please report back when you don't have a SDCard, OD will not work then since it saves the files on the SDcard (at least I hope it does).

Merry Christmas to you all.

Greetings
    Myself5