[ROM] Pisces-FlexUI v5 - (Update 04.03.2014)

Search This thread

saadahmeddar

Jan 20, 2013
Sialkot
Pisces-Flex v5

* Changes :
- Rom integrated baseband and 3.4.0 firmware and kernel of V30D.
- Integrated init.d to run optimally tweak memory card, zipalign, swap memory.
- Change the default keyboard in the table VNG labankey keys.
- default messaging rom is the message of the Sphinx has more functionality, not divided thread, more stable.
- Transfer of the Sphinx camera to replace the original camera.
- Rather G2 to home, can knock off (double tape to turn off screen.)
- LGSystemUI be mod features:
+ All the icons on the status bar (including an alarm clock, label carrier, battery ...) are colored Green's original rom.
+ Status bar is transparent mode. Who does not like can disable this mode and select the desired color in the settings of xchpower expansion.
- Mod and uncheck redundant system settings and phone settings. Fix run mode allows call forwarding.
- Fix clock to display the correct name / alarm app draw.
- task manager widget new 100% transparent.
- All the extended features of the sphinx and are xchpower v5 integrated into Pisces.

Note:
- Should Imei backup before flash rom.
- 4 wipe before flash rom.
- When the flash process is complete, 4 wipe clean again and then reboot the phone.
- After While contemplating his decision to leave the deodex rom. Who likes fiddling pointed out the need to deodex, odex rom who prefer the more load odex file follow the link and then flash with CWM comes as is.

Pisces-Flex Link download ROM v5 Date 04/02/2014:

update fixes the following bugs of the Pisces-Flex v5: - Replace the baseband and firmware for stable waves.
- Fix synchronization bug with google and youtube.
- Has SIM toolkit (STK).
- Received phone numbers in sim.

Note : - Who download this rom before 04/02/2014 then run this update file, download the update after 04/02/2014 should not because the Romans were always fix it.

- To make a successful update to boot into recovery mode, wipe 4 (4 wipe required) and then select the update file to flash as flash rom. Complete flash just reboot the machine (no need to wipe 4.)

- In this file update integrates baseband and firmware for STK, there has been enabled kernel init.d so if you replace it with other things could lose that functionality. Link :

Screenshots

2014-03-21-09-37-38-jpg.20256

2014-03-21-09-46-17-jpg.20257

2014-03-21-09-47-07-jpg.20258

2014-03-21-09-49-20-jpg.20261

2014-03-21-09-50-05-jpg.20262

2014-03-21-09-50-59-jpg.20263

2014-03-21-10-05-20-jpg.20274

2014-03-21-10-05-42-jpg.20275

Note:- I know there are grammar errors and the language has been pissed up but what can I do this is what google translates Vietnam Language :p but still I've shared this great ROM with you and still keeping this thread of LU6200 alive :cool:

Last edited:

abuulala

May 15, 2010
i being a newbie can u tell me whats differnce between this and sphinx 4.1/miui v5. from screen shoots seems more like sphinx v4,1.
thanks

The major problem i face with v4 or v4.1 ( dont remmeber actually) is that it opens the data network when I go out of range of wifi. Not sure why but once it downloaded a junk load of 100 MBs without any notice. oh may be this issue is also in the 187 kdz .. didnt checked for long enough

abuulala

May 15, 2010
The major problem i face with v4 or v4.1 ( dont remmeber actually) is that it opens the data network when I go out of range of wifi. Not sure why but once it downloaded a junk load of 100 MBs without any notice. oh may be this issue is also in the 187 kdz .. didnt checked for long enough

bro, what u have to do is download android firewall by the same name. its excelent and in its define every application whether it is permitted to use wifi or data network. and its 100% tested and functional, not even a single byte will pass through its gates without proper permission.

abuulala

May 15, 2010
excellent rom better than sphinx 4.1. better graphics and performance. fully functional everything.
only drawback is few tweaking settings are in Vietnamese.

try to use cmw recovery 6,0,1,2. as after flashing with newer 6.0.4.5 this will not bootup or else will stuck on bootlogo of lg.

Edgewalker_1

Apr 28, 2013
excellent rom better than sphinx 4.1. better graphics and performance. fully functional everything.
only drawback is few tweaking settings are in Vietnamese.

try to use cmw recovery 6,0,1,2. as after flashing with newer 6.0.4.5 this will not bootup or else will stuck on bootlogo of lg.

Hi How is the battery life?

abuulala

May 15, 2010
On 3G? You got service? Which network you are using and in which area? Also can we change the position of Clock / Signal bar etc or not?

bro i am pakistani but right now not in pakistan
we can change position color etc of status bar but as i mentioned earlier some settings are in vietnamese i think.

sam32smni

Apr 13, 2012
MetoManila
Stock at boot logo

Pisces-Flex v5

Note:
- Should Imei backup before flash rom.
- 4 wipe before flash rom.
- When the flash process is complete, 4 wipe clean again and then reboot the phone.
- After While contemplating his decision to leave the deodex rom. Who likes fiddling pointed out the need to deodex, odex rom who prefer the more load odex file follow the link and then flash with CWM comes as is.

Pisces-Flex Link download ROM v5 Date 04/02/2014:

update fixes the following bugs of the Pisces-Flex v5: - Replace the baseband and firmware for stable waves.
- Fix synchronization bug with google and youtube.
- Has SIM toolkit (STK).
- Received phone numbers in sim.

Note : - Who download this rom before 04/02/2014 then run this update file, download the update after 04/02/2014 should not because the Romans were always fix it.

- To make a successful update to boot into recovery mode, wipe 4 (4 wipe required) and then select the update file to flash as flash rom. Complete flash just reboot the machine (no need to wipe 4.)

- In this file update integrates baseband and firmware for STK, there has been enabled kernel init.d so if you replace it with other things could lose that functionality. Link :

Screenshots

Note:- I know there are grammar errors and the language has been pissed up but what can I do this is what google translates Vietnam Language :p but still I've shared this great ROM with you and still keeping this thread of LU6200 alive :cool:

it did not work for me...
it boot into logo...

Top Liked Posts