Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Dreddge

Feb 24, 2009
Paragould, AR
www.rjboling.com
So, im about to buy an Innocase. Im too drunk to decide which one I want, so im leaving it up to my fellow XDA'ians.

What do you think?

Oh yea, BTW, im waiting until Midnight Central Time, and im buying whatever you guys decide, because im impatient

ricoo25

Apr 17, 2008
Dude, go with the Active. I seriously love it. It so well designed and it's so comfortable to hold. Plus it will be compatible will seidio's car mount and docks.

Last edited:

ricoo25

Apr 17, 2008
BTW, speaking of drunk, that last post took me like ten minutes because of many jack and cokes. Even worse, I had to go back and edit it because I said "seidio socks" instead of "docks". I blame that on Jack and the lack of Swype. Buy the damn case

OneStepAhead

May 2, 2009
Madison, WI
diztronic.com
I was going to order the Active from Amazon, but it says it takes 2-3 weeks to ship. By that time there hopefully will be some decent cases out, because none of the ones out are that great. Anyone know of any place to order them that has em in stock? Im guessing not since its an Amazon exclusive case..

bluehaze

May 28, 2007
Active is nicer but bulky, I use it for work but take it off when not working. If you do work where the phone can easily get damaged active is worth it offers lots of protection otherwise I would definitely go with Surface as it's much slimmer actually I would probably go with no case unless you really need it LOL

camdz

Aug 8, 2009
OP, KS
I bought the surface II and returned it. Purchased the Active, and love it. The extra bulk people mention is hardly noticeable, and it feels MUCH more solid. The two cant even be compared in my opinion.

mrmomoman

Feb 19, 2009
I just got the updated Surface II as the first run(batch) was horrible. The second round is nice and snug. Hardly any play in it now.