[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V6 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash to Stock

Search This thread

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
windows 7 and all all firewalls disabled and It will not automatically check for an update after the donate code has been entered. anyone?
Are you running under a VPN? Does the screen say 'Update server cannot be located' when it checks the updater availability? Can you connect to skipsoft.net if you type it in your browser bar? This is the site that is pinged before the update checker runs.

Mark.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Just got my note 2 yesterday tried using this method to root. Dl toolkit installed drivers , now the problem I'm having is that it lets me get as far as choosing my superuser then after I hit enter it hangs on
1 file(s) copied
1 file(s) copied
Any help would be appreciated...I am coming from a rooted og evo that I did myself which was easy. So this Samsung stuff is very new to me!
Thank you very much
Also my pc keeps telling me that Hardware ID is missing when I plug my usb in!?
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Try reinstalling the Toolkit as it shouldnt hang at that point.

Mark.

xyojimbox

Aug 12, 2010
Re: [Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V3.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, CWM, TWRP, Flash to S

Hey all. Just came back to Android missed it just got phone today will this work I know sometimes when new updates come out from Samsung the root method won't work anymore so just checking to see if this still will thank you in advance

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

zemerick

Nov 9, 2009
www.emerickcc.com
Same problem

Triangle away must be used while rooted right before you flash back a stock rom and recovery. Search the general section of forum, seems like I seen same issue about the activation thing, seems they flashed stock and did a update profile and fixed that issue, not sure. Hardware id issue try to reinstall drivers, a different usb cable, or a different usb port.

I rooted mine flashed JB 12.x something. Decided to go back to stock I used the tool to install stock recovery, did Triangle away, then flashed stock rom. I now am getting the Chameleon crashes and everytime I reboot I get the activation screen.

I've searched this forum and haven't found a resolution to this issue. .Yours was the closest I could find to no avail... I couldn't find anything about it on the general forum when I searched. Is there a forum post there that anyone can reference?

Thanks.

mattsm

Jan 8, 2009
Warren, Texas
I rooted mine flashed JB 12.x something. Decided to go back to stock I used the tool to install stock recovery, did Triangle away, then flashed stock rom. I now am getting the Chameleon crashes and everytime I reboot I get the activation screen.

I've searched this forum and haven't found a resolution to this issue. .Yours was the closest I could find to no avail... I couldn't find anything about it on the general forum when I searched. Is there a forum post there that anyone can reference?

Thanks.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2132973 in the Android Development section heading [FIX] Chameleon Fix!

might want to look at that thread.

na_tra

Feb 14, 2010
HI all:

my note 2 got update to android 4.1.2 with build # JZO54K.L900VPAMA7. In the ToolKit V3.0.0, I cannot find this version and build. Does that mean I cannot root it until there is update from the developer?

TIA

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL
Re: [Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V3.0.0 SPRINT] Drivers, Backup, Root, CWM, TWRP, Flash to S

HI all:

my note 2 got update to android 4.1.2 with build # JZO54K.L900VPAMA7. In the ToolKit V3.0.0, I cannot find this version and build. Does that mean I cannot root it until there is update from the developer?

TIA

You can still root it. Just use the sprint option 42.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Reactions: namyarb3 and na_tra

skinneejay

Feb 24, 2009
Can someone tell me if they have ever use the unroot method on this ToolKit. Does it erase data? If not
I think I am going to give it a try to revert back to stock unrooted, apply the update via recovery. Then just reroot on the new firmware.
Can someone confirm this works?

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL

Can someone tell me if they have ever use the unroot method on this ToolKit. Does it erase data? If not
I think I am going to give it a try to revert back to stock unrooted, apply the update via recovery. Then just reroot on the new firmware.
Can someone confirm this works?

It only erases the phone internal storage not an extcard data. I did the exact method you want to do and it worked great for me.

Reactions: skinneejay

na_tra

Feb 14, 2010
You can still root it. Just use the sprint option 42.

Thanks for your response. So it's safe to root with the above sprint option 42 and then just follow on screen instruction to complete the root? in case it fails, what is the best way to revert back to stock rom. I read so many posts and threads and now not so sure what method is the best to revert back to stock rom.

TIA

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL

Thanks for your response. So it's safe to root with the above sprint option 42 and then just follow on screen instruction to complete the root? in case it fails, what is the best way to revert back to stock rom. I read so many posts and threads and now not so sure what method is the best to revert back to stock rom. :)

TIA

Technically speaking the ma7 is the new stock rom. :)
However if you do want to revert back to stock ljc, billard412 has a file on these forums for that.

TADitto

Jul 20, 2011
PHOENIX, AZ
Got a question, I want to unroot my note to apply the new MA7 update but I've never used the unroot feature of the Toolkit. Are there any files I need to download or does the toolkit take care of everything?:confused:

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL

Got a question, I want to unroot my note to apply the new MA7 update but I've never used the unroot feature of the Toolkit. Are there any files I need to download or does the toolkit take care of everything?:confused:

The toolkit will download it and give you instructions as you proceed.

Reactions: Skid71 and TADitto

TADitto

Jul 20, 2011
PHOENIX, AZ

Now I know you said you can root once on MA7 thru option 42. But once I update to MA7 do I still use the LJC tar? Or am I missing some steps.

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL

Now I know you said you can root once on MA7 thru option 42. But once I update to MA7 do I still use the LJC tar? Or am I missing some steps.

Once I root. I do not restore an image from the toolkit. I just install either a new ma7 ROM or keep the one I updated. I also keep using any cm10 or aosp ROMs and restore without restoring modem since the system is already updated with the new ma7 modem.

Reactions: Skid71 and TADitto

TADitto

Jul 20, 2011
PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks all for your input, with things like this I tend to become a nervous nelly. I went ahead and did the upgrade with no issues what so ever. I used Billards412 unroot to LJC stock un-rooted, worked perfectly. I then booted into stock recovery and flashed rwilco12 MA7 update zip, which worked flawlessly. After that I used mskips toolkit 3.0 to root using option 42 and LJC tar, root aquired and now I'm back in business except now everything is updated to MA7. Gosh I'm such a idiot, in my head I was trying to make this more difficult than it was. Again thanks you everyone for all your help.:eek:

tarellel

Mar 16, 2012
theworkaround.com
I was pretty nervous on how to Update and apply root as well. Seeing as how I haven't messed around with alot of Flashing with my note2 (i've only had it a week), and I've bricked a phone in the past.

na_tra

Feb 14, 2010
I was pretty nervous on how to Update and apply root as well. Seeing as how I haven't messed around with alot of Flashing with my note2 (i've only had it a week), and I've bricked a phone in the past.

I was like you but I watched the tutorial video at least 3 times and follow the instruction slowly 1 step at a time. No rush. Now, I have two Note 2 rooted with MA7.

Dragon-Lord

Jun 4, 2010
Wash DC area
So let me summaries to get this clear in my mind. You first must un-root, easy with toolkit, and then apply the new update. Finally, once the update is applied successfully, you go back and apply option 42. I take it that updating while rooted is causing issues, and not just breaking root.

Patch7

May 30, 2011
Des Plaines, IL

So let me summaries to get this clear in my mind. You first must un-root, easy with toolkit, and then apply the new update. Finally, once the update is applied successfully, you go back and apply option 42. I take it that updating while rooted is causing issues, and not just breaking root.

The update will not work on any rooted device. That's why you need to unroot to apply the update first.

Reactions: Dragon-Lord

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOLKIT] UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT - SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 - Drivers, Root, Recovery + MORE

GSM (GT-N7100) and LTE (GT-N7105) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1923956
    AUSTRALIAN GSM (GT-N7100T) and LTE (GT-N7105T) SUPPORTED. USE GSM THREAD
    SPRINT (SPH-L900) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957155
    TMOBILE (SGH-T889) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957720
    MOBILICITY, VIDEOTRON, WIND [SGH-T889V] SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE TMOBILE THREAD
    AT&T (SGH-L317) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2052779
    BELL, ROGERS, SASKTEL, TELUS [SGH-I317M] SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE AT&T THREAD
    VERIZON ([SCH-I605]) SUPPORTED. THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2052788
    US CELLULAR (SCH-R950) SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE ANY
    KOREAN SK TELECOM [SHV-E250S] SUPPORTED. NO THREAD YET. USE ANY

The Unified Android Toolkit brings together all the Nexus and Samsung Toolkits and supports many Nexus and Samsung devices. There is also an option at startup to run a Basic Android Toolkit which any Android device can use to install drivers, make app backups, install apk files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt for manual input.

FUNCTIONS OF UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT
    * Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically on Windows xp/vista/7/8 32bit+64bit/Windows 10
    * Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
    * Backup your data from selectable folders [internal or external storage] to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
    * Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader [Nexus]
    * Root Stock builds
    * Various Root options using insecure boot image or custom recovery
    * ALLINONE to Unlock, Root, Rename the Restore Files and install busybox [Nexus]
    * ALLINONE to flash custom Recovery Root, Rename the Restore Files and install busybox [Samsung]
    * [NEW] use SkipRoot boot image to Auto Root device, install Busybox Binaries and rename Recovery Restore files [selected devices]
    * Install BusyBox on your device
    * Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system (Boot, Cache, Data, Recovery and System) via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC which can be Restored via CWM Recovery [if insecure boot image available]
    * Fix extSdCard write permissions from installed apps in Android 4.4+ [Samsung]
    * Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC [if insecure boot image available]
    * Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC [if insecure boot image available]
    * Extras, Tips and Tricks section
    * Auto Update ToolKit to latest available version at startup (professional only feature)
    * Program up to 10 Quickpick slots and run them very quickly (professional only feature)
    * Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
    * Download Google Stock Image directly to correct ToolKit folder for extracting and flashing [Nexus]
    * Check md5 of stock image to make sure downloaded file isn’t corrupted before flashing [Nexus]
    * Download Samsung Stock Firmware to PC for extracting and flashing via Odin [Samsung]
    * Flash Custom Recovery or Google Stock Image to Device
    * Flash any part of a stock Nexus image to device [boot, system, recovery] – Great for fixing broken parts of firmware
    * Rename the Recovery Restore File present on some Stock Roms
    * Boot into CWM Touch, TWRP, Philz Touch Recovery or Stock Recovery without Flashing it [Nexus]
    * Flash Custom Recovery to Device
    * Boot [Nexus] or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
    * Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your device
    * Push Files from your PC to your device
    * Pull Files from your device to your PC
    * Disable forced encryption on Nexus6 and Nexus9 devices
    * Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
    * Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps [calls log, sms, contacts]
    * Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
    * Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
    * Dump BugReport to your PC
    * Set Files Permissions on your device
    * Open new Command Prompt for manual input
    * Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android from fastboot mode [Nexus]
    * Reboot device to Fastboot Mode [Nexus], Recovery, Android or Download Mode [Samsung] from adb mode
    * Display Important Information about your device

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Screenshot_Note4_20160114.png

SUPPORTED DEVICES AND LATEST SUPPORTED BUILDS *HERE*

DOWNLOAD THE SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT *HERE* (FROM SKIPSOFT.NET)

NOTE: Key files are signed with a Digital Certificate from skipsoft.net but some ‘may’ get picked up as potentially harmful by Antivirus Programs and deleted. They are not harmful, this is a false positive given because of the compiler used. If this happens restore the file and exclude the folder from future scans to use it. This seems to happen mostly on AVG Free and Norton. If you are using the Auto Update feature on pro versions then you will need to disable the AV program or exclude the folder from scans before running the update again.

Credits: ChainsDD for Superuser, Chainfire for SuperSU and kernel patches, koush and the clockworkmod team for cwm and the universal driver pack, 1wayjonny for the adb/fastboot driver pack, Adam Lange for all his support and help with the insecure kernels, Viperboy for the Knox Disabler app, Stephen Erickson for the BusyBox installer app, BurrowsApps for the Root Checker app, NextApp for the SD Fix app, fOmey for TWRP for the Galaxy Gear.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC (FREE) AND PROFESSIONAL (DONATE) VERSIONS?
    THE PUBLIC VERSION OF THE TOOLKIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED TO MANIPULATE AND ROOT YOUR DEVICE.

ACTIVATING THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION ADDS THE MOST USEFUL FUNCTION IN THE TOOLKIT, THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR ‘AUTO UPDATES’ DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT AND HAVE THEM PUSHED TO YOUR PC RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS THEY ARE UPLOADED WITHOUT NEEDING TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE TOOLKIT EVERY TIME. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST VERSION AS SOON AS IT IS MADE AVAILABLE. THIS MEANS SMALLER UPDATES CAN BE SENT OUT MORE FREQUENTLY, SUCH AS ADDING A SINGLE FUNCTION, FIXING A BUG OR ADDING COMPATIBILITY FOR A SINGLE CARRIER. THE SMALLER UPDATES WILL BE COMPILED AND RELEASED TO THE XDA COMMUNITY AS A FULL (PUBLIC) DOWNLOAD VERSION SO PROFESSIONAL VERSIONS ARE ALWAYS UPDATED SOONER.
    THE PRO VERSION ALSO ADDS THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF SUPERUSER AND RECOVERY FILES AND DOWNLOAD THEM DIRECTLY TO THE TOOLKIT.
    THE ‘QUICK PICKS’ SECTION[/B] ALLOWS YOU TO PROGRAM UPTO 10 SLOTS WITH TASKS THAT YOU MAY PERFORM ON A REGULAR BASIS OR JUST WANT TO KEEP A SET OF TASKS IN 1 PLACE. THEN JUST SELECT THE SLOT AND IT WILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR SETTINGS FOR THAT TASK AND RUN IT.
    PRO USERS CAN ALSO SELECT THE “ANY BUILD” OPTION IN THE BUILD SELECTION SCREEN TO ROOT ANY BUILD AS LONG AS THE VERSION IS SUPPORTED (USEFUL IF YOUR BUILD IS NOT LISTED).

MORE IMPORTANTLY DONATING SHOWS YOUR APPRECIATION AND ALLOWS THE TOOLKIT TO CONTINUE TO EVOLVE AND GROW.

AUTO REPLY LINKS FOR PAYPAL TO GET A CODE INSTANTLY CAN BE FOUND AT http://goo.gl/nyGqv

PLEASE READ THE *HELP* PAGE AT http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=1269 OR USE THE INFORMATION SECTION WITHIN THE TOOLKIT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE IT AND SOMETHING ON THERE SHOULD ANSWER 99% OF PROBLEMS.

1. INSTALLING ADB/FASTBOOT DRIVERS

The first thing you need to do is to install the adb/fastboot drivers. These are needed so that you can unlock your bootloader, root your device and perform other adb/fastboot functions.

THE DRIVERS CAN BE INSTALLED DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT. OPTION 1 IN THE MAIN MENU.

If drivers are not installed or there is an exclamation mark next to the device:
    Plug the device in to a usb cable directly connected to your motherboard.
    In the Device Manager a new item, usually called Android 1.0 should pop up in the list.
    Right click on the device item then left click on Update Driver Software. Select 'browse my computer' and then 'Let me pick from a list'.
    If no adb interface driver appears in the list then untick 'Show compatible hardware' and find the Android or Samsung adb interface driver.
    If you cannot find either of these click Have Disk, browse to the Toolkit install folder, drivers folder, click on android_winusb.inf and click Open.
    Click OK and select Google ADB Interface.

Make sure you have USB debugging enabled in settings, developer options. In Android 4.2.2 or later you have to enable the developer options screen by going to settings, About on your device and click on Build number at the bottom 7 times until it says You are now a developer. If you have already enabled usb debugging then unplug/replug the usb cable.

On Android 4.2.2 or later when you replug the usb cable after enabling usb debugging for the first time you will get a popup asking you to authenticate your pc. Tick 'Always allow' then click 'ok'.

2. USING SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT

When starting the Toolkit you will first be asked which device you want to work with. Working folders will be created and the device files downloaded. You will then be taken to the Model/Build selection screen where you can do a number of things (other than select your model/build): Type '00' to enter your activation code and enable pro features, 'i' will take you to the Information and Help Section, 'a' will give you information on how to add support for a new build.

Supported builds are listed in the Model/Build selection screen and typing the associated number (i.e. 11) will download needed boot and recovery files (stock and custom recovery) then check for and download the latest superuser files available and custom recovery (pro versions only), verify all the files and start the Main Menu. You can now use all the functions and tools the Android Toolkit offers. Pro users can select the "any build" option to root any build (useful if your build is not listed).

USEFUL INFORMATION

How to get into Recovery Mode
    1. Unplug the USB cable.
    2. Shut down the phone.
    3. Hold down the 'HOME' + 'VOLUME UP' buttons and press the 'POWER' button for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.

How to get into Download Mode (For Odin)
    1. Unplug the USB cable.
    2. Shut down the phone.
    3. Hold down the 'HOME' + 'VOLUME DOWN' buttons and press the 'POWER' button for about 2 seconds until a WARNING! Screen appears. Press the 'VOLUME UP' button to enter Download Mode.

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
    **FAQ**

Q. What is ADB Shell?

Adb shell is a linux command line tool (because android is based on linux) used to send commands to your android device. For S-ON devices, this is crucial for modifying files in the /system partition (where the rom sits) as you cannot modify anything in /system when the rom is running without S-OFF (e.g removing system apps).

From Google:

Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a versatile tool lets you manage the state of an emulator instance or Android-powered device. It is a client-server program that includes three components:
    A client, which runs on your development machine. You can invoke a client from a shell by issuing an adb command. Other Android tools such as the ADT plugin and DDMS also create adb clients.
    A server, which runs as a background process on your development machine. The server manages communication between the client and the adb daemon running on an emulator or device.
    A daemon, which runs as a background process on each emulator or device instance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. I flashed CWM but each time I reboot the Stock Recovery is back

There is an auto recovery restore system on Android that will reflash the Stock Recovery if you flash CWM on a Stock Rom.

Use Root Explorer to Mount the system folder as R/W (or use a free app from the Market). Delete the file recovery-from-boot.p from /system. Now when you flash CWM Recovery it will NOT be overwritten after a reboot. You can also use the Toolkit to rename the files if you wish.

Q. What is the difference between Nandroid and Titanium backup?

A NANDROID will backup the whole system including boot, system, data and recovery partitions so you can restore a complete rom and all data and settings.

Essentially Titanium Backup is used to backup apps and associated user data. These could be restored AFTER a full wipe and a new Rom had been flashed on your phone.

The other option now which google added into the new adb command list is the adb backup which is in the ToolKit and can do the same job as Titanium Backup but will store the data on your PC rather than on the phone (where it takes up space and could be deleted).

Q. When would i perform a nandroid vs a titanium backup?

You would perform a nandroid backup to back up your entire system including boot image and data and system partitions so you can restore your entire system back to that particular point in the future.

You would use Titanium Backup mainly to back up your installed apps and settings so they could be reinstalled easily and quickly on any future roms. You can also choose individual apps to backup or restore on Titanium Backup whereas if you restore your boot partition via CWM Recovery you are stuck with the whole lot.

Q. When I try to open the ToolKit I get a box pop up for a split second and then it goes away. My AntiVirus program says the file may be harmful.

The exe files I compiled are not digitally signed with a Microsoft certificate (as they cost money) so certain AntiVirus programs (mainly Norton and AVG Free) will pick it up as potentially harmful when it is not. They pick up ANY file that doesnt contain a purchased Microsoft certificate in the same way. Restore the deleted file and exclude it from further scans and it will be fine.

Q. I donated but where do I get my activation code from?

Donation Codes are sent out manually to your PayPal email address [unless otherwise stated] after a confirmation email from PayPal has been receive. The Code can then be entered in the ToolKit Settings, Activate Donators Features Screen. This will enable The Auto Updates, Quick Picks and Extras Features in the ToolKit. Please be patient when waiting for the Code to be sent as it depends very much on what I am doing and whether I am at my PC when the donation is made. Please do not post in the ToolKit's thread or pm me asking for the activation code as it clogs up the thread and my messages. If you haven't received your code after 24 hours then feel free to email me via the skipsoft.net contact page.

Don't worry that you have been forgotten about, I check all emails personally and will deal with it as soon as I can.

Q. I have Windows 8 and cannot install the drivers

How to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8:

From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
    Click ‘More PC Settings’.
    Click ‘General’.
    Scroll down, and click ‘Restart now’ under ‘Advanced startup’.
    Wait a bit.
    Click ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Click ‘Advanced Options’
    Click ‘Windows Startup Settings’
    Click Restart.

When your computer restarts, select ‘Disable driver signature enforcement‘ from the list. You can now load your modified driver. Reboot again once the driver is installed and all will be well.

Q. I flashed the Stock Firmware Image. Odin flashes the file successfully and the phone reboots but it stays stuck on the samsung logo

If the firmware tar file does not include a userdata image (which most Samsung firmware do not) then your userdata partition will be left from your previous setup. If this is incompatible with the new firmware because of build or something else then your system will freeze on boot up.

This is easily fixable by holding the Volume UP, Home and Power buttons all at the same time for about 10 seconds until the device reboots to the Stock Recovery screen. Use the Volume Down button to scroll down to 'wipe data/factory reset' and press the Home button to select it. Go down to yes to confirm and your userdata partition will be wiped. Your device should now boot fine.
    **RESERVED FOR MANUAL INSTRUCTIONS**
    How To Videos on the Samsung Galaxy Note II ToolKit

Reserved for how to videos on this incredible toolkit!
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwCVKEYxr_z7FBQYT32dbYw_kdSJmSDH2

How To Root
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zF6x1MURM

How To Flash Stock Recovery
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CL5x84Tu_U

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 TOOLKIT V4.1.0 PUBLIC BUILD RELEASED!!

Ok here it is at last for all you patient people. Sorry for the wait :)

ChangeLog
    ToolKit v4.1.0 (9th April 2013)
    +Updated complete Toolkit structure for easier support and faster updates
    +Added GT-N7100T and GT-N7105T models to the support list
    +Added 4.1.2 support for many models. See screenshot for full list
    +Updated CWM and TWRP Recovery to the latest model specific version
    +Added TWRP NAND backup/restore procedure to backups section
    +Updated SuperSU Root procedure to V1.25
    +Updated Samsung usb drivers to 1.5.18.0
    +Added more error detection and updated many parts of the Toolkit procedures
    +Added Activation option and support procedure for new builds to Model Screen
    +Updated Stock firmware download section with new Samsung images
    +Adb server is now shut down if you exit from Model Selection screen
    +Added more error control Toolkit processes
    +Updated mods section

Download link in the first post. Please do not mirror the file as I need to keep a check on the stats.

Enjoy.

Mark.